"Welcome to the party, Brit" Sapphire spoke, looking through her rear view mirror at the two cars while tying her hair up because shit was about to go down.

"Guys, I know why Sapphire's here" Ramsey said through the radios that all the team had "Police scanners are saying she's stolen a nuclear football"

Hobbs then grabbed the speakerphone, that was built into his international MXT truck, and spoke into it "It's over, Sapphire. Get your ass out of the car now" She just responded with revving her engine to show she wasn't backing down.

"That's how you wanna play this? Let's play"

"Don't do this, babe" Tej whispered as he stared at her car in front of him.

Sapphire's eyes scanned all the cars in front of her when she got to the last car on the end who she didn't recognise which gave her an opening as she sped forward causing Little Nobody to leave his post "She's going for it"

"What are you doing?" Letty yelled.

"It's a trap"

The blonde then went to the right, squeezing past them all and driving through the flower shop on the corner as she shook her head "Too easy, junior"

Brian quickly spun his car around and drove straight after her, Tej not too far behind him "Now I know what it feels like to be every cop ever chasing us" Tej said, weaving his way through the traffic.

"I'm gonna get a little closer and I'll pit her" Little Nobody informed.

"Oh, so you just gonna pit Saph?" Roman asked him like he was stupid. Because he was "Little Nobody has clearly lost his little mind"

"I'm on her" Little Nobody spoke into the radio again as Brian drifted around another corner. He knew his sister was about to do something crazy that would take out the first person who got close to her, and that would be the trainee kid.

"Easy, work together" Hobbs warned him just as Sapphire went onto the sidewalk and hit a few scaffolding posts "Wait, wait, wait!" Brian called out but it was already too late when Little Nobody got himself trapped under it.

"Oh shit" Little Nobody cursed, hitting his steering wheel in anger.

"I'll take the shortcut!" Hobbs said while Brian made a hard left with Letty, Dom, Roman, and Tej behind him. Finally catching up to his little sister as they both made eye contact for a second before she pressed her NOS. And that was it, Sapphire thought she was good to go until she felt the bump.

"Not this time Sapphire" Brian said, pressing the button next to him, the grappling hook then lodging itself onto the back of her car.

"Oh shit!" Sapphire looked behind her to see a trap line connected from her car to Brian's as she tried to accelerate more but then she felt another bump. Letty had hooked onto her car too.

"Watch the drag or the line will snap!" Letty yelled to Brian over the radio when Tej pulled up once they had reached an intersection and also hooked onto his fiancé's car.

That's when the blonde started to realise she was in trouble and she needed to get out fast. The full team was now hooked onto her car as they pulled.

"Stretch her out! Hold her!" Dom ordered as they all reversed while pulling Sapphire out but her wheels kept spinning "She's gotta have about two thousand horsepower in that thing"

"Try three thousand" Tej said, watching the way Sapphire's tires started to burn up, the ring of orange flames kicking up.

"Try five" Brian spoke into his radio.

"Get out of there" Cipher told her.

"I'm working on it!" She practically yelled.

"Stop working on it and do it" She ordered and that's when a plan popped into Sapphire's head. She let them pull her out more while she messed with her NOS levels before hitting it and knocking into Roman and Letty who reversed away from her.

Using that to her advantage as she pressed on her brakes and flipped them over "No, no, no, this is my Bentley!" Roman screamed as him and Letty cars did a front flip before landing upside down.

Sapphire elbowed her door off, it then flying back into Hobbs car and knocking him on his side. She then flipped Tej, Dom and Brian's car before her own car flipped with Deckard's.

"Get that case and run!" Cipher demanded.

Pulling herself out of the car and grabbing the case before she made a run for it, Deckard hot on her tail just like the plan was meant to go. Her hair had fell out of her ponytail and down her back as she ran past people who were whispering about what had just happened and some on the phone to the emergency services. They'll be having a field day.

Running down some street before the blonde turned around, a gun in her hand causing Deckard to skid to a halt. It was weird seeing him again after the man had gotten her kidnapped by her own father but it was the only plan she had right now "They thought this was gonna be a street fight?"

"I'm waiting for it, O'conner" He gave her a nod and that was the signal as she shot him twice. Good thing they're rubber bullets.

"No!" Brian shouted and Sapphire looked up in shock to see her brother and Tej standing at the top of the street. While Sapphire was distracted by her brother yelling, Letty came running past and grabbed the case from her hands.

"Letty, stop!" Sapphire yelled but Letty ignored her and ran down an alley, the blonde not far behind her.

"What are you gonna do?" Cipher asked, watching it all play out on the security cameras when a gunshot rang out in the air causing Letty to stop in her tracks and turn around to face the girl.

"I don't know why you're doing this, but I know one thing" Letty spoke with confidence even though she was so close to crying "You love me, Saph, you're like my sister damn it!" Sapphire's face softened as she somehow managed to keep the tears in "You are not going to shoot me"

Sapphire stood there in shock, watching the Latina walk off with the brief case. And after a few seconds she followed but when she turned the corner, she was greeted with Rhodes holding Letty to the wall, a gun pointed at her forehead.

"You willing to die for it?" Another gun clicked and was pointed at Rhode's head. Letty tensed up when she turned her head to see Sapphire holding the gun. Rhodes tried his luck again with grabbing the case but Letty just gripped the handle tighter.

"Let go Letty, you're only making it harder for yourself " Giving Letty a look and the Latina sighed, rolling her eyes before finally letting go off the case.

"Let's go then" Rhodes put his gun away and looked at Sapphire for a second when he brushed past her.

But for that one second, Sapphire couldn't move and instead just stared at Letty with regret and sadness in her eyes. Putting the gun in the back pocket of her jeans, she gave her one last look before following after Rhodes. Like she was meant to.