𝐀𝐂; 01 𝐄𝐏; 02

Start from the beginning

"i didn't know we were gonna hurt a innocent boy!"

"you love throwin that innocent word around." the driver laughs dryly. "your not gettin out of dis. so take ya lil ass in there, and do your fuckin job before i kill you."

"why the fuck would you involve me??" the girl snaps at the male who ignores her.

"i didn't wanna do this! you forcing me to!" she's cries. "he's innocent."

"shut the fuck up arielle." he angrily points at her, getting in her face. "you knew what you were gettin ya self into when you texted me on some bullshit."

"i couldve blocked yo ass!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU!" ari yells, sitting up, getting in his face.

"don't get fucked up arielle." he shouts, gripping her arm tightly. arielle winces, she knew it would leave a bruise.

"oh you wouldn't hurt me. you know if you do he would come after you."

the male scoffs, "you think i'm afraid of him? that nigga won't do shit, neither will his bitch ass homeboys."

"dougie will kill yo ass." the girl whispers snaps. "mmcht douglas won't hurt anybody arielle. especially not for you."

"he left yo ass onna curb when yo mama popped up sayin you was dougie's little sister. that nigga don't care about you. that's why you texted me. since dougie didn't wan ya ass, you needed a family. you chose rpt so live wit ya choice."

arielle wipes her face before snatching her arm from him. "go to hell dthang."

"i will bitch." DTHANG waves her off. arielle wiped her face before, eyeing the boy in the passenger seat who smirked at her. "done crying?"

"kiss my ass." she mumbled. "i would love to." he licks his lips. "mmcht nigga chillout. she sixteen."

arielle gags, before opening the back door. dthang watches her before rolling down the passenger window.

"you kno what to do?"

arielle rolls her eyes, "no i'm just gonna walk in there & fake it till i make it." she sarcastically says, "it's almost as if we didn't practice it for days."

"you kno i loved actin it out. especially being carried by your ass." the boy smirks.

dthang grips his shirt, temporarily choking him, "what the fuck did i tell yo ass? chill the fuck out."

the boy quickly nods, "okay my bad."

arielle sighs & turns off, dthang narrows his eyes as he watches her push past people to get inside.

"so what do we do now?" — "wait till we get a sign nigga what else we suppose to do? leave & go bowling?" dthang sneers, harshly grabbing his phone from the cup holder.

inside the house, NOTTI OSAMA threw his plastic cup away, as he nodded his head to the song currently playing.

"you good my heart?" SUGARHILL DDOT asked, nudging his shoulder. notti nodded, "jus gettin hot."