Part 2

Feferant woke up the next day. He doesn't remember what happened last night and is wondering why he's naked. He then realized that Kal is gone. So he dressed up and goes downstairs to search for him. Kal was making breakfast and notice that Fefe just woke up. He then goes to him and whispers; "How's last night? You like the suprise?" Fefe then said "Tsk whatever..." then goes to the table to eat breakfast. After a few hours, Kal invites him to go to a nearby bar to drink some beer. Fefe agrees to the idea. At night, after dinner, they get ready at 9:30 pm. Then, they both go to a nearby bar. They drink a few beers that night and got drunk. They both then walk to their house still feeling drunk. After they enter, fefe told kal to wait in the bedroom while he's gonna change. After a few minutes, fefe enters the bedroom while wearing lingerie to suprise Kal. They both felt so horny so they started french kissing each other. Kal takes off his clothes and started fucking fefe. He moans loudly as Kal started to fucking him nonstop. After that, they both suck each other's dicks. Fefe is in pain but they just keep doing it until they're both tired. After all of the gay sex, they both cuddle with each other and sleep at 5 am.