🌙 Chapter 17🌙

Start from the beginning

-About An Hour Later-

The two finally went out the cafe with both iced coffee in their hands. They talk about how sweet the foods are and how delicious they are.

"I really like the chocolate cake there. I probably gonna go back there and buy some" Eli said happily meanwhile Naib gave him a smile and took a sip on his coffee , finishing it before putting it down on the trash bin nearby.

'This feels nice' Naib thought while sipping on his coffee.

. . . .

"I said I don't want to ! Leave us alone!" Naib's thought stops when he heard a lady's scream. He turn his head where it came from and saw a 2 Girls seems getting harassed by 3 Mans. "Oh come on, I look good and fits for you. So why not give it a shot and also your number~?" One of the guy spoke with a smirk on his face, wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Hey Naib, It seems they are in trouble...?" Eli said worriedly. The shorter make didn't respond but he start approaching the scene, Eli nervously follows behind "N-naib wait"

"I told you to leave us alone!" She shouted , trying to push him away.

"Oi, don't you understand the word 'leave'?" The group turn their head at the voice, seeing Naib on the view who seems looked so annoyed.

"And who are you? It's none of your business" One of them spoke , slowly approaching Naib. Towering him up from how tall he is. Naib just look up to him with a serious face.

"The Ladies clearly doesn't want you so give up. You are harassing them with those disgusting moves of yours" Naib spat.

The man's eye twitched, got annoyed with those words. "Why you-" He was about to grab Naib but Eli Blocks him. "P-please calm down! We mean no harm. It's just that you making a scene right now" Eli explained , trying to calm the situation down that was almost getting in heat.

The guy stares at Eli , He is just same height as the boy infront of him. He let out a chuckle. "Hah , Are you a friend of this guy? Tell him to shut up and just walk away." He said while grabbing Eli 's scarf, pulling him closer. Eli put his hands up.

Naib grit his teeth and slaps the guy's hands away. "Don't you dare touch him" Naib said angrily. The guy groans, "Shut up Shortie!" He shouted before swinging his arm for a punch, Naib closed his eyes, ready to take the hit.

But...

"How?!" The guy groan, Naib opens his eyes to see Eli's Hand gripping his wrist. He slowly turn his head to Eli and it's his first time seeing that reaction on his face, Naib's eyes widen in surprise.

"So annoying...." Eli mumbles. He still gripping the Wrist, getting tighter on every struggle the other made. "We only want you to leave them alone, But..." He suddenly tackles the guy in speed , making him lay on his stomach. Gripping his arms from behind with his one hand and stepping on him at the same time.

"Seeing you about to hurt my Friend is not what I want you to do" Eli's voice doesn't sound so friendly at this moment and Naib knew the other's vision went dark.

With the cup of coffee at Eli's hand , Eli removed the cap fully and pours the cold liquid on the guy's head. "I think you need this much more than I do. To wake you up from realization" Eli said dropping the now empty cup at the side.

The two other men is too stunned to speak, while Naib just standing there watching the scene also.

Eli lean down next to the guy's ear. "Are you fully awake?" He asked.

The man's eyes widen in fear after seeing the other's eyes. He is shaking in fear , unable to let out a word.

"Answer me Sir" The boy spoke , tone sounds deadly for the other.

He nodded immediately. "Y-YES! YES! Please! I'll stop ! Spare me!" He cries.

"Good" Eli said then let him go. The guy Immediately stood up and run away in fear. The other two also runs away , afraid to experience what just happened.

After that scene, Eli sigh in relief and adjusted his glasses. He look at the Ladies who seems amused about what happened. "Thank you so much! If you didn't came they probably wouldn't stop Harassing us" One of the girl explained , bowing down. "Also we apologize about what happened so please take this as a gratitude" She pulled out something from her bag , grabbing Eli's hand and put it there. She smiles and nodded. "We have to go now, Thank you" She said happily before leaving with her friend.

Naib approach Eli from behind, patting his shoulder and it also make Eli flinched from the sudden touch. "I wasn't expecting you to have a scary side" Naib said chuckling.

"Ah- I-I'm sorry! I just don't like it when they hurting my friend" Eli said while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "It's alright, they deserve it anyway." Naib smiles at him and Eli smiles back. "Welp, would you like to go home? I think we had enough about walking around" He asked before letting him go and start walking.

"Yeah sure" Eli happily answers and followed the other.