Chapter 2: EARFQUAKE

(A/N: So this chapter is going to be half Sunburn and half Sunflower, though it's mostly an unbalanced mess of 60% Sunburn and 40% Sunflower but still.)

Today was a normal day, Basil hanged out with Sunny as they visited their favourite places and their old hang out spot, Kel came to said old hang out spot so he can tell them about the Karaoke night that they planned on doing tonight, so they went to a electronics store in order to buy a Karaoke machine.

After buying it, they later walked back to Sunny's house and setted up the place for tonight. Kel moved the desk and placed the Karaoke machine where the desk once was, Basil then got a few chairs and moved them.

Meanwhile, Sunny has been outside sitting on one of the steps of his house looking at the sky, The sun was beaming outside, even though there's a sunset, Sunny's house was in the perfect angle and view of a sunset, so he had a perfect time to pull out a Camera and take pictures.

Back inside, Kel then started to call Aubrey and Hero so they could be invited to the Karaoke night.

"Man, I hate this Job." Aubrey said as she was sitting down resting after serving the last customer, the pink haired teen was tired of working at a Cafe, she chose this job because she got fired at the Roller skate rink due to her being laid off by her boss. 

A ring was heard on the Phone as Aubrey then took it and then said, "Hello, who's this?" 

"HEY AUBREY, WANNA GO FOR KARAOKE NIGHT?" Kel yelled at the other end getting his Friends' attention in order to tell her the big news later on.

"Kel please stop yelling, you're making my ears bleed already." Aubrey said irritated by Kel's annoying yelling, Kel later replied saying, "Sunny's back, that's why we're at his house for karaoke night, also I know you had a crush on him when you two were young."

Aubrey's face turned red at the thought of Sunny, she then covered her face as she was blushing at the thought of how embarrassing it was having a crush at her old friend after meeting him when they were young.

"Did I make you blush Aubrey? besides, it's at Sunny's house in order to celebrate him coming back so..." Kel said at the other end with curiosity.

"Fine, I'll come." Aubrey said before she heard a click meaning that Kel hung up before she put down the phone and then called her friend later on.

"Hey Aubrey, what's going on?" 

"Kim, I need your help, can you come with me so I can not look embarrassing at an Old friend's house?" Aubrey said to Kim stressfully due to her being embarrassed by what Kel said.

"Sure, I can come to that nerd's house, besides a Bestie's gotta do for a Bestie, help each other out." Kim replied on the other end, gaining Aubrey's trust to come with her.

"Okay thanks, bye Bestie!" Aubrey replied with a now joyful mood, "Bye!"

*Click*

Back at Sunny's house, Hero was already there first since he needs to cook food for the Guests to arrive. Hero was wearing a Brown turtleneck sweater and Denim jeans. He was also wearing an apron so he wouldn't get the Turtleneck dirty. 

"So big bro, how's the food going?" Kel said while setting up the plates and drinking some Orange Joe while preparing the plates and utensils.

"Oh It's going well, I haven't cooked for a while, so i'm a little rusty." Hero said as he flipped a patty and then placed one of the cooked ones on a bun.

"That makes sense, you need some help?" Kel replied as he was pointing at some ingredients before Hero replied, "Sure, you can help me on making the burgers."