𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Start from the beginning

"I think her name was Diana or something." Robby shrugged it off as he spoke.

"Diana?" Tessa excitingly asked as she stopped in front of him.

"Yeah?" Robby more of questioned back than answered for the girl as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I fucking love Diana. She's a bad bitch, don't mess with her." Tessa happily sighed as she took Robby's hand back in hers as he opened the door for her.

The two walked into the building as Tessa looked around, almost forgetting what it was like. They stopped in front of the desk as a lady typed on her computer.

"Hey. I'm Robby Keene." Robby spoke lightly as he looked down at the women.

"Fill out this form. We'll call your name when your probation officer is ready to see you." The women spoke, not looking up from desk as she pushed the form forward slightly. Robby nodded his head as he took the form awkwardly. He waited for his girlfriend to move away from the desk with him, but he stopped as he watched her stare down the worker, trying to remember who she was.

"Jennifer, is that really you? I thought they had you at the other location?" Tessa spoke out as she leaned on the desk with her elbows.

"I'm sorry who—" The lady paused as she looked up before meeting eyes with the younger girl. Jennifer rolled her eyes at the sight of the teen. "LaRusso? What did you do again?" Jennifer questioned as she looked back down at her computer screen, getting ready to write another name done.

"Oh nothing, I'm just here with my boyfriend." Tessa shrugged as she looked over at Robby who sighed at her before sitting down.

"That explains a lot." The women muttered as Tessa quickly looked back over at her.

"What was that?" Tessa questioned as she glared at her.

"Watch it, I'll put you right back to the begining. I don't think you wanna go through all of that again?" Tessa looked down at the words before she was intrupted by the door openeing. She turned around as she watched Tory walk out.

Tessa quickly smiled as she took a step forward before watching Robby angrily walk up towards the Nichols girl as Tory did the same.

"Yeah, go ahead. They'll send you straight back to juvie." Tory spoke as Tessa quickly walked up to the two, grabbing onto Robby hands so he wouldn't do anything.

"Hey, it's fine." Tessa mumbled as she looked at Robby before he rolled his eyes and looked back at Tory.

"No, it's not fine. She—" Robby began before Tessa quickly grabbed onto his arm so he would stop taking steps forward.

"Calm down, we're all on the same boat." Tory spoke after a pause between the couple.

"Thanks to you for starting the fight." Robby angrily spoke as Tessa looked down, knowing she was the one who really started it, not Tory.

"And you for finishing it." Tory quickly responded before she sighed. "It's not far you know. Everyone else got to go back to normal, but here we are eating shit while everyone else is in lala land."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Robby shook his head as he glared at Tory.

"Robby, she has a point." Tessa spoke as Robby looked down at her in disbielf.

"Then why are we here. At least me and Tessa know who we are. You're still pretending to be something you're not." Tory began to walk away before she turned and looked at Robby. "Oh, on the section about home life, just check off stable. They don't care. They never come to check." She turned to Tessa as she gave her a weak smile. "See you later, Tessa."