"He’s dead." Wednesday replied blankly ,"Broke his neck."

      "How can you tell from this angle?" Weems looked at the ravenette suspciously who didn't reply . Usually Wednesday would delight in observing a accident scene just as much as a murder scene . But unlike her twin who was enjoying the view , Wednesday felt the opposite. Her mine still on the vision ; she hadn't experienced one like it before and usually she tended to never question what she saw , but the foresight this time was something she couldn't exactly ignore.

                      Mortez's malevolent smile fell when he saw his twin wasn't partaking in the accident. He watched as Wednesday's fingers also played with the pendant their mother had gifted her. He then realized his twin was thinking about something in deep thought and he wondered what.

                          Mortez wasn't surprised when Wednesday didn't came to have dinner in the hall , usually in normie schools the two either ate their lunch together outside or an empty table , their dark ominous presence scaring anyone who dared to think about sitting with them.

                        What surprised him was the fact that she didn't inform him like she tended to and for the first time , Mortez didn't know where to sit . The table Enid was on was filled with other girls from her dorm , and Ajax was seated with Xavier and Rowan and some other guy with blue siren eyes and long hair.

                           Mortez then saw Allen but didn't want to intrude seeing the boy was talking with a boy of black skin complexion and the younger boy with glasses he had seen before.

                    So Mortez decided to eat in his room , Thing on his shoulder giving him company.  Eventually he heard the symphony of his sister's cello. Wednesday only played that particular piece when she was stressed or having a hard time with formulating a solution to something.

                     Ajax entered the room and screamed when he saw the disimiboded hand on Mortez's shoulder.

                       "DUDE WHAT IS THAT!" The Gorgon looked scared to even go near Mortez.

                      Mortez as always smiled , "that's Thing." The hand waved to Ajax who awakardly waved back , "you don't have to fear him. Well , just don't piss him off and you won't have to worry."

                     "Where's the rest of him?" Ajax was looking at Thing with both fear and awe.

                       "That's one of the Addams family's greatest mysteries. I'm yet to uncover what happened to great uncle Dimitri , he vanished  under mysterious circumstances. According to legends , great aunt Elyoda murdered him and hid  his body or uncle Dimitri found the secret on how to join the ancestors without actually dying to crossover. "

                        "Your family really is quite peculiar," Ajax said ignoring the very creepy smile on Mortez's face.

                     The two then heard a knock on their door , Ajax opened it and Enid was the unexpected caller.

                    "Hey Enid."