"Ah, I think I get it. There aren't many works that make you feel that way though. Most have a rough background and developments that they cannot achieve that" Hiroaki lamented

Satsuki at that point realized the type of guy he is .

S-Stop the carriage! Monsters are in the area ! Everyone prepare for combat!"
Aria yelled so everyone can hear

"I would recommend anyone to listen when Aria is that tense"
Liselotte stated.

A moment later "what Monsters? where..?"
The soldiers lack of trust in Aria caused them to react belatedly, naturally.

"Is that the cause of what's been making adventurers go missing lately?"
Liselotte wondered.

"There is an enormous number of Monsters coming from both sides of us , ready your shields!"
Aria ordered in irritation

The knights afterward lifted their shield with sluggish movement

"GUH" An incredible amount of stones were thrown their way hitting the knights and carriage.

"As a knight, gotta say these guys were showing quite disgraceful behavior"

Alfred reacted clearly, disappointed

"Kyaah?!"
"Whoa, what's going on?!"
"Magicae murum." The attendants held their hand out in all directions they were facing and all chanted at the same time. Then, a spell formula appeared at their palms,the magic circle rising and transforming their magic essence into a transparent wall of energy.

That Giving moment shows one thing is clear , "the attendants for liselotte are much more prepared for a case like this than the knights." king Francois stated clearly.

"Kuh! Make the heavily wounded step back . Knights, continue to hold your shields at the sides and prepare for the next attack! Don't step out of formation heedlessly- preserve your essence! Duke Huguenot please stay down inside the carriage"

The commanding knight Raymond said while strained.

The audience was thankful there was at least one knight with a good head on their shoulders .

"You can leave the front of the carriages protection to us!" Aria yelled towards Raymond.

When Stewart and Alphonse saw that they started to laugh
"Pffff. haha what could a lady like her do?"
Though in seconds they regret doing that as what they witnessed after that is.....

"Monsters on the road to the rear"
"To the front as well"

Aria thought for a second before speaking up "lady liselotte ,this is an emergency. We will need to take down the magic wall in order to preserve essence against this extreme number of Monsters. Please remain couched down in the carriage and do not step outside. The carriage walls should be able to protect you from the stones, at least."

Rio who has been silent until now silently said "Nice, quick thinking."

Then latifa asked
"Oni-chan why turn off the barrier?"

"Well you see against this amount of Monsters it'll become a battle of attrition.
When that happens you need all the energy you have for any unforeseeable danger, understand now?"

"Got it!"

Aria happened to overhear that conversation and wondered who he is, and was impressed by how fast he understood that.

Aria looked at the knights from on the sides.

"Knights at the sides, I leave the defense of the carriage to you.leave the offense to us!"
The froze thinking what could a simple attended do,