Almost 3 hours later.

We had to go see the first apartment and Nezza and Crawford wanted to come along as well. We drove to the location and I realized the place looks familiar. I checked the house I picked and to my surprise it was the same one. I started to giggle.

Angiee: what? you don't like it?
Y/N: this was also my pick
Angiee: no way! this was also our 4pm appointment?
*you nod*
Nezza: same minds
Crawford: let's go check it out

We walked up to the apartment and we were immediately welcomed. They showed and talked about every room *swipe to see*. We all loved it. After a while, we sat down and they offered us drinks.

Agent #1: so what are your thoughts?
Y/N: well there is 3 rooms which one of them can be your photo shoot room
Angiee: our photo shoot room
Y/N: all the rooms are equally big so we won't fight who gets the bigger room
Angiee: and the living room and kitchen is just beautiful
Y/N: what do you guys think?
*you both looked at them*
Crawford: well I mean if you guys don't take it Nezza and I are about to leave a deposit and move in
Nezza: get those pens and sign before we do
Agent #2: final thoughts?
Both: sign us up
*they all cheered*
Agent #1: great we'll be back with the paperwork
Agent #2: you can start planning out who gets which room
*they left*
Nezza: imma have my sister closer to me again
*Nezza hugs you*
Y/N: I could save so much gas
*you all laugh*
Angiee: alright so which room is yours?

A month later.

We finished setting everything just two weeks ago with the help of Nezza's gang. Angiee and I have been looking for jobs. We still haven't find a studio so while we're still looking for the one, we decided to get a job and keep saving more and more. I mean we still haven't closed the studio in Fallbrook. We wanted to continue having it until we find one here. We're planning on doing weekly visits just to do a check up.

I did sign up to a dance class since I need a place to practice. We did convert the 3rd room into a photo shoot studio and there is room to practice dancing but Angiee has been doing photo shoots for Jc Caylen's brand, TIXXO, and their own post for Nezza's gang. We've been hanging out with a lot this past month and we all clicked instantly. This group is definitely a family and there's not a time where they don't make you feel otherwise.

3 days later.

I was getting out of the dance class for today and walked over to get smoothie that I always get after a class. After a long as while, I got in my car and started driving towards the house. After a while, I was at a red light and I decided to call Nezza to see if she was free to head down to my studio and do a check up since she's never been there. Not many well known celebrities go down there. I would say it's a perfect place to stay low. As I was about to press call, a car hit me badly.

A few minutes later.

I was able to hear the ambulance coming closer and closer. There was a bit of ringing happening in my ear but I can still hear them. I unbuckle myself to reach for my phone to call Nezza but I was pulled away. The next thing I know everything went black.