Chapter 2: trouble in Halloween

In limbo after finding his siblings strife was sitting on the side of the swings as both kids ware on the sets, he found out there name is grim jr and Minimandy he also knows what has happened in Halloween town that he remembered going when he was a kid and uncle Jack Skellington who was the only good person in  his family... that was until he knows about the two.

He also knows about some giant monster who supposedly killed Minimandy and  how she give grim jr her powers and she explains her power to him and how she was born with it.

strife knows about the power all too well and he have a feeling that grim reaper isn't Minimandy real father seeing how the  only way you are  born with that power...if you inherent by your blood parent or is given the power, he knows dam well that it has to be Nergal Junior who could be  her blood father  along with his birth parents he also didn't care for Nergal Junior, his mother most likely slept with him so her kids can have the power and she can use them.

But he won't tell them that because right now he is sitting there seeing his siblings talking to each other and smiling.

As they sit there he also saw  the little demon girl name mimi who have help theme escape but a part of him thinks it's because she wanted to pissed off her dad but that's fine with him.

Minimandy stop her swing and look at strife with a sad expression on her face " dearest brother although my soul is filled with joy of meeting you I must ask..why have thou not see us sooner?" She said with grim jr nodding as he wondered that as well.

strife sigh knowing they will ask and they have a right to know " I'm sorry guys...if I know about you both sooner" he saw a nearby rock next to him and he pick it up looking at for a moment then the memories of his parents rushed in his head and this made him Cush the rock in his bare hands " I would of come back and get you both out of that place"

Grim jr was quite as he look at the floor with a sad expression and thought to himself 'I..I know mum can be scary at times and dad is not always around but..are they so bad that my older brother leave them and' he look at strife who was staring at the ground and although it's hard to tell because of the helmet he can feel his anger 'hate them'

He was quite for a moment but then he did speak " yeah they take me to Halloween town and I got presents for birthday and Christmas"  strife said  getting the siblings attention, including the demon girl and the spider that decided to stay quiet  knowing this was a personal matter for them " but when it came to training dear old mum didn't hold back..I still remember the first lesson she said to me..  opponents never fight far"

Minimandy  made a small gasp but she cover her mouth with a bit tears in her eyes..knowing that lesson as well...and she didn't want her two brothers to know what she want through.

" she try to make me a killer like her..using all the dirty moves and make me fight like a assassin.... it was torture and she wanted to be a emotionless monster like her... she got what she wanted but I was cheated out of my childhood..I could not take it her training any more so I left" he looked at his hands, clenching it even harder and Punch the ground with rage that startled everyone.

The siblings shock to hear it with grim jr thinking way  was his mother like that and  Minimandy was crying quietly not to let anyone know she was sad that her big brother been thought the same kind of training that she had to do, he keeps talking "if..if I know..that I have brother and a sister I would of come..I would of protected you both"