The Massacre at Hawkins Lab

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, that's a bunch of bull." Erica shook her head as she stepped forward.

"Erica!" Both of Lucas' parents yelled.

"I mean, you realize they're lying. The whole couch is on fire." Erica ratted them out as she gestured to the four teenagers on the couch.

"Erica." Lucas' parents said again.

"Just the facts." Erica retorted.

"Are you lying to these policemen, Dusty?" Dustins mom softly asked.

"No." Dustin exclaimed in a high pitched voice causing Liv to rub the bridge of her nose.

"Lying to the cops is a crime, son." Lucas' dad told him.

"I'm not lying." Lucas denied.

"The fire is consuming us." Erica said.

"Threaten them with a little jail time. Maybe that'll loosen their lips." Ted suggested.

"Okay-" Liv started but was cut off by Lucas' mom.

"You wanna send our kids to jail?"

"We need to take this seriously." Ted said.

"He didn't mean it like that." Karen defended.

Everyone in the room started to talk over each other and argue about whether sending the four teenagers to jail was a good idea or a bad idea.

"Shut up!" Chief Powell tried to shut everyone up but they all ignored him.

"Oh my God." Max whispered as she threw her head back.

Chief Powell rolled his eyes before standing up from his chair. "Shut up!"

"Jesus." Karen whispered as everyone quieted down and looked at Chief Powell.

"Shh." Callahan shushed her.

"We're gonna try a more civilized approach. One at a time." Chief Powell looked at all the parents before pointing at Max. "You first."

"Wait, what? Why me?" Max asked.

"Follow me." Chief Powell ordered before walking out of the room.

"I'm not even in the Hellfire Club." Max called after him.

"Do I need to cuff you?" Callahan asked.

Max and Liv shared a look before looking back at Callahan.

"Kinky." Liv whispered.

"Up. Chop-chop." Callahan ordered.

Max put her hand on Liv's thigh and gave it a little squeeze, as a way of saying goodbye, before she stood up and let Officer Callahan usher her out of the room.

...

Liv and Lucas were waiting in the kitchen while Dustin went into the bathroom to try and get ahold of Robin through the walkie talkie.

"Anything?" Lucas asked as Dustin walked back over to the two.

"Nothing." Dustin replied as he put down his walkie and leaned on the counter next to Liv.

"You don't think they went through..." Liv theorized.

"Through Watergate? Without us? Without a plan? Without weapons? They wouldn't be that stupid." Dustin told her.

Liv nodded. "Yeah."

"They must just be laying low cause the law got us." Dustin thought.

"The law?" Erica repeated as she walked over to the three, sipping on a juice box. "What is this, Gunsmoke? The Stupid and the Ugly? Should I round up the posse? Saddle the horses?"