00 / COME BACK. . .

Start from the beginning

Odette Summers, famous artist and older sister of famous actor Romeo Miller had her rise to fame her paintings had been sold at a charity event in honour of her aunt and famous actress, Lucille Summers, after which her paintings began to appear in an art gallery in Los Angeles. Her art has been featured in the 1976 film The Picture of Dorian Gray (in which her brother played the title role), as well as many fantasy and horror novels written by famous author James Hannigan.

Her relationship with the famous band, Daisy Jones & The Six has been heavily debated over the years with her being spotted with various members, most notably bassist Eddie Roundtree and drummer Warren Rojas, and is known to have a close relationship with former singer, Daisy Jones. Yet fans, both old and new have speculated her relationship with Eddie and Warren that most assume that she was a fan that gained their attention after she had painted the band that sold for a high price upon the band's breakup and somehow became close with them. Others believed that she was nothing more than a groupie to the band who managed to stick around in the aftermath of their breakup. And then there were some who wondered which band members she had been fucking during their height and even after. All theories however, were never confirmed.

( INTERVIEW: You don't believe their words?

ODETTE: Not so much believe it, but it was one of those things that was either a good thing or a bad thing, and when it was bad. . . [ Shakes head ] you'll probably understand later. Honestly, I'm just here to clear up some things, both to the fans and to anyone who might get their information wrong. )

But those theories were far from the truth. Most people were unaware that she had been there since the beginning, hidden in the shadows as their stardom grew, cheering them on with every album release, being one of the first few people to hear their music. Where most of the band were concerned, she was their friend, a bond that remained years beyond the death of the band. Where Billy Dunne was concerned, the two never liked each other, a disliking that stemmed from being unable to see eye to eye and turned into hatred as the years went on. It was a known thing between the band members, only stepping in when Billy's words against the woman shifted into a territory in which they'd come together to defend her against his judgement.

Yet there was one person who was different from the rest, who her fondness for shifted into something else entirely as time went on. A history that had long been buried, and only now to be unearthed for all to know.

( ODETTE: So. . . Where am I starting? )