.

.

.

.

.

Mrs. Mayberry's purple fists create cracks on Blitzø's desk as she smashes down on it. "SHE IS NOT A HEROOOOO" Mrs. Mayberry's voice echoed she leans in close to Blitzø's face, Her face red with anger. Blitzø looked frightened as he sinked down into his chair. "Mm-hmm. Yeah! Okay, Yeah, my thoughts exactly..." Blitzø said frightened while rapidly pressing a button under his desk. 

.

.

.

.

Moxxie is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands. in front of him is a picture of a smiling family: a father, a mother, a baby and two children. His arms were shaking as the pointer hovered around the man's crotch area. Minnie, the new recruit was standing beside Millie, leaning against the receptionist desk, she was sucking on a cherry lollipop, holding Millie's hand. "Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hellhound!" Millie said. Loona lies on a grey couch and holds up the family picture in one hand while on her phone in the other. "Wow, I feel soooo loved here." Loona said sarcastically. Minnie shook her head and sighed. Millie looked at Minnie "You ok Hun? you seem bored" Millie asked Minnie. "that's because I am bored..." Minnie said while sighing. "How bout' ya go make us a snack to make Moxxie calm down?" Millie said as she planted a kiss on Minnie's face cheek. "Yeah, I'll go do that" Minnie said while smiling. she fixed her posture and walked beside moxxie "Good luck Moxxie poo!" Minnie said as she planted a kiss on Moxxie's face cheek. she walked towards the kitchen. Moxxie smiled a bit. He watched Minnie walk out of the room then his face turned back into panicked. Millie looked at Moxxie. "Just take a deep breath" Millie inhaled. "And let it out!" Millie said while exhaling. Moxxie's face changed. "But... It's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family?" Moxxie asked. Millie sighed "I mean, if that's what the client wants." Millie shrugged. Moxxie sighed. "Maybe like a shitty dad. Or a mob family. ~that's understandable~ But to eradicate an entire innocent---seemingly, in this instance---upper middle class family bloodline?" Moxxie said. Minnie came in with snacks and set them on the desk. Loona looks at the picture and thinks for a moment. "Hey! You don't know they're innocent!" Loona said. She pointed to the boy. "This kid probably sets dogs on fire," She points to the girl "Maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online," She points to the father. "And this guy...This guy definitely watches." Loona said. Millie nodded "Exactly! Humans are full of secret nasties. It's why so many of them end up here." Millie said. "And humans are full of lies, so they might seem innocent but deep down they're evil..." Minnie said. "Exactly" Loona and Millie both say. Moxxie is hesitant "But-" Moxxie began but he was interrupted by Millie. "Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox." Millie said as she cupped Moxxie's face cheeks with her hands and shakes them. "Killin' who we're paid to is our business. Choose a target." Millie plants a kiss on his face cheek. Moxxie aims his crossbow. "I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective, is all" Moxxie said. Minnie's tail started to move a bit. she was very bored Millie hugged Minnie then she smiled. Blitzø barges into the room followed by Mrs. Mayberry. "Guys! I want you to meet--" Blitzø began. Being startled, Moxxie accidentally fires his arrow, and it ricochets around the room. Millie jumps into Moxxie's arms as the arrow hits a computer meanwhile Minnie ducks behind the couch. The arrow then flies and creates a hole in the family picture that a stunned Loona is holding. The arrow hits the bottom of a tank with eels and the tank begins to wobble dangerously. The arrow flies toward Mrs. Mayberry, but Blitzø catches it with one hand. "....Our newest client!" Blitzø said. The eel tank falls down. Glass and water spill on the floor. the eels fall out and bursts into electricity, setting the room on fire. "Dammit Moxxie! I just bought those eels!" Blitzø said as he threw the arrow next to Minnie's face.