"Move Se'Kani".

"Baby, jus"-

"Im not yo baby so stop calling me that, and you need to leave for I call yo p.o".

"That nigga work for me, how you think I been livin my live style wit no problems from 12"?

"Imma call Siah".

I laughed at the fact that she was dead serious.

"What his bitch ass gon do"?

"Watch the way you speak on him".

"Why you defendin that nigga? You know you still love me mama".

"Stop calling me that and no I don't".

"I lost all love and respect for you when you cheated with the therapist I paid for to help you".

"If we being honest I should've lost that a long time ago, you put yo hands on me and I took you back".

"That won't happen again and I won't let it".

I just stared at her then grabbed her throat kissin her which she broke instantly.

She slapped the fuck outta me and slammed the door.

I stood there shocked for a good minute before walkin to my car thinkin of another way to get her back.

Sincere POV

I ran up to my room in a panic from what just happened.

I sat on my bed staring into space then got up to wash my mouth feeling like I betrayed Siah's trust even if I didn't do anything.

"Ma ma, you ok"?

"Hey baby, I'm ok".

"Why did Se'Kani kiss you, are you and Siah not together anymore"?

I froze in place hearing her questions.

"Um, y-yes, me and Siah are still together".

"Do you still like Se'Kani"?

I opened my mouth to answer but decided not to.

"Go play with Jax sweetheart".

"But ma"-

"Now".

She pouted and walked out and I sat back on the bed thinking.

"I don't like Se'Kani, he's domestic and manipulative".

"Right"?

I asked myself as I started to panic again.

He was the first guy to actually show me real love, even if he turned out mental and domestic.

"I don't love him, I'm in love with Messiah and always will be".

I started pacing the room thinking about Se'Kani even though I knew I shouldn't.

No matter how much I tell myself otherwise, deep down inside I know I still have feelings for him.

I don't want to but I can't help how I feel about him.

I grabbed my phone remembering what Siah told me right before we got back together.

"At any point in this relationship should you feel it ain't workin I want you to tell me".

I didn't want him to lose trust from finding out on his own so I needed to talk to him.

...

"Hey baby, whatchu needed to talk about".

"I love you Messiah".

He smiled pulling me in by my waist and kissing my neck.

"I know that baby, I love you too".

I grabbed his face making him look at me.

"You told me if ever felt some type of way about this relationship to talk to you, so we need to talk".

His smile fell as he looked at me with sad and confused eyes.

I pulled him down to sit and turned my body towards him while holding his hand.

"Before I say this, I absolutely love you from the bottom of my heart and nothing can ever change that".

He just stared at me intensely waiting for me to continue.

"Se'Kani came over to talk and"-

He pulled his hand away but kept eye contact as I continued.

"He was telling me how he knew I was still in love with him and... he um, h-he kissed me".

He closed his eyes like he was tryna control his anger and his jaw clenched.

"Did you kiss him back"?

"No, I stopped him and told him to leave".

"But Siah, I think I still have feelings for him".

He leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees.

"Sincere, I may only be 19 but I done experienced a lot of friendships and relationships that didn't even last a month".

"Look how far we came, this our second round".

"I've never in my life gave anybody a second chance even if they ain't did shit wrong".

"I grew up with trust and commitment issues, you changed that".

"I'm so in love with you Sincere that this shit hurts".

"Outta all the people I've met you the only one that gets me and understand me".

I felt tears fall down my cheek and he reached up and wiped them before grabbing my hand again.

"I don't ever wanna lose you, I wanna marry you someday and I want you to carry my kids".

"Can we please try to work through this"?

"I should be asking you that, but yes, I would love to work this out".

"I don't even want a relationship with him, he was getting abusive and the only reason I let it happen is cus I didn't know what love was".

"You taught me so much about love and about myself, I'm so grateful for you and I love you so much".

"I never wanna leave you".

He finally let his tears fall as he laid us down and laid his head on my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his locs as we fell silent for about five minutes.

"You promise"?

He asked in a tired voice.

"Hmm"?

He lifted his head looking me in my eyes.

"You promise you'll never leave me"?

"Yeah, I promise".

He put his head back down before speaking.

"I promise I'll never leave you either, I need you".

Word Count:1372

He need to leave them tf ALONE!!!

She bet not break my baby's heart or imma break her neck.

I might end this book on Ch.40 but there will be a book 2.