Chapter 1

The room was absolutely gorgeous. While in the daylight, bright sunlight shone through the wide windows illuminating every inch of the room in a golden light. The large elegant bed, the frame itself made out of what you could only assume to be pure gold, while the silky canopy above was equally as elegant, if not more. A huge fuzzy rug was at the foot of the bed, atop hardwood floors, giving the room an overall elegant feel. Even in the midst of nighttime, it was beautiful.

It was now 9pm, you had just gotten back from a lovely dinner with Clotted Cream (or Creamy, as you like to call him) you feel tired, ready to go to sleep in your lovers arms. To your surprise however, as your walking back into your room, instead of laying beside you, he lays on top of you.

"C-creamy?!" you squeak in surprise, staring at the man atop you, as he stared back with lust filled eyes.

"I cannot hide my true intentions any longer, dear beautiful maiden, will you have sexual intercourse with me?"

god the way he said that, it was so sexy.

"Of course" he leans down into you, bringing his warm and crusty lips to yours, beginning to suck on your tongue with his frosting lips. He tasted so sweet, so pleasantly sweet that you groaned into it, wanting to taste more and more frosting from your beloved. His hands tighten around your elbows as your kiss grows slowly more and more passionate, your face flushing redder and redder as the time goes on. If you have a penis, it's incredibly hard right now.

"Oh baby I have to do more than simply kiss you" he murmurs into your horribly human ear, oh how you wish you were a cookie so you could love him in peace, without the shame of being intimate with a cookie. Clotted Cream is easily the sweetest and sexiest man you have ever met, a million times more attractive than both Ryan Reynolds and The Rock combined. He was seemingly perfect.

"Do your worst" you whisper back, looking for his ear for a moment, before eventually giving up.

Without any hesitation, he runs his hand (fist possibly? whatever it was, was incredibly attractive) up your shirt, before pulling it off entirely.

"Delectable" he praises, crumbs falling from his lips on every syllable. Just hearing his voice makes you moan, oh how you long for his touch, for his cockie!

"P-p- please! Creamy!!"

"Apologies," he mutters, pulling your pants down entirely. You could feel the breeze from the open window all over you, caressing you in its cold embrace, you moan.

Almost as if he was jealous, Creamy strips entirely, and shoves his entire cockie up your ass in mere seconds! Completely unprepped, the burn is practically unbearable, but it feels good. Not the act itself, but the fact that it's your beloved Creamy fucking you so hard and well.

"Oh my god" you whimper, digging yourself deeper into him. He only grins in return, adjusting himself so he can begin to thrust,

"You ready, Dearest?" He asks, gripping your inner thighs with his soft, warm crumbly hands, only making you harder (if you have a penis, of course)

"P-please! Just- g- ohhh~" he pulls out so that only the tip is in you, a handsome grin still painted across his perfectly colored face. He thrusts into you, but instead of feeling the immense pleasure you were expecting, your instead met with a light crumbling noise, and a muffled;

"shit" from your beloved,

"What happened, Creamy? I'm not going to fuck my self~!"

"I- uhm..." his voice is nervous. You scoff, how could someone such as Creany be nervous!

"Why do you sound so nervous dear? Please just fuck me already!"

"Well- dear, you- dear, you see- uhm..." his voice trails off, you feel around your ass, because his cockie is most certainly in you!

Or so you thought, because as you're feeling around down there, you feel the base, unconnected to a body, crumbling and cold.

"Creamy..."

"Yes dear?!" You can hear him gulp nervously, awaiting his scolding.

The silence is growing loud, you could practically hear every breath, taken in the most British way possible.

"...This is so hot!" You can feel the amazement from Creamy on the bed, the little jump of shock.

"It- it is?!

"Yes of course! Now I can walk around with your cockie in me all the time! Now I can be sore all the time !!!" 

"I'm so happy you feel that way dear"

You kiss, and live happily ever after, eternally blessed with a sore ass.