"Yes, yes Iam." Mike Said, handing will the Now finished stack of papers.

"The top ones are the ones that were due a while ago, and then as you go on they get more recent." Mike said.

"Could you help me?" Will asked.

"Yeah of course, and you don't need to do it all now, you can do it in different parts too." Mike said. "Here, let's start this one, and we get what we get done today, okay?" mike grabbed one of the pencils off the ground, handing it to Will.

"Okay." Will sighed.

—————————

Will sighed as he looked at the paper Infront of him, it didn't make sense at all.

"Can we Stop for now?" Will said, putting down the pencil that was in his hand.

"Yeah, yeah of course." Mike said, also putting down the pencil that was in his hand.

"Can you stay the night?" Will muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Sure, but I'll be right back." Mike said, getting up from the ground and leaving wills room, closing the door behind him.

He made his way to janes door, lightly knocking on it.

"Come in." Jane said, sounding far away from the door.

Mike slowly opened the door, seeing Jane on her bed, writing in a competition notebook.

"Oh, hey Mike, What's up?" She Said, putting the notebook down and sitting up straighter.

"So I, uh, have a few questions for you." Mike said, stepping fully into the room and closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"It's about Will. Do you know why he's so stressed out lately?" Mike asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

"The reason is because, his dad, Lonnie, has been coming to visit every Friday. It's been clear that Lonnie has been making Will uncomfortable, but mom is too busy with work to really understand. He acts like he owns the house, and he only comes at night." Jane said.

"What? Has no one did anything about it?" Mike asked.

"There's nothing anyone can do, besides our mom. And like I said, she's so busy to notice." Jane replied.

"Have you guys even told her?" Mike said, starting to get a bit frustrated.

"Of course we have! She doesn't believe it until she sees it." Jane said.

"Hm, okay. Thank you for telling me." Mike said, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

Mike walked back over to wills room, opening the door a bit slowly.

He saw Will now at his desk, doing something.

Mike closed the door quietly behind him, making his way to where Will was.

Mike looked over wills shoulder, noticing him now sketching out something.

Something that look quite familiar, it was him.

"Is that me?" Mike asked, which made Will slightly jump.

"Shit, you scared me." Will said, turning to mike. "But yeah, it's You."

"How do You draw that good? I can barley even draw still figures." Mike asked.

"Practice, I guess." Will said, turning his chair fully to mike.

"Hey, there's something I need to ask you." Mike said, sitting on the edge of wills bed.

"What's wrong?" Will asked.

"Hey, I heard about your dad. You know you can come over when ever you like if your too uncomfortable here, okay? I don't want you to always be so overwhelmed all the time." Mike said, which made Will tense up slightly, and mike noticed.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I can drop the whole topic." Mike said, not wanting to make Will even more uncomfortable.

"No, no, your fine. But thank you Mike." Will softly smiled at mike.

"For what?" Mike asked.

"For caring so much." Will said, getting up from the chair and giving mike a hug.

———————————
Hey guys, I'm super sorry if this story isn't making much sense. But I have an idea for next chapter, for some drama. So please stay tuned for that, and again, I'm sorry if this isn't making much sense as we go, it's my first full story I've made.

1078 words
-mars