2) The shit forest

It took two hours for them to follow the truck until they couldn't find it.

But then something bad happened

They suddenly got lost in a forest

Soap: "OH SHIT WERE LOST HOW ARE WE GONNA FIND THE TRUCK??"

Dandy: "I don't know but I'm pretty hungry.."

But then dandy found a house by the forest it smelled like ass pies, it got him distracted that he ate the pie and threw up everywhere. The ass pie was so disgusting that he knew where the truck was going

Alice: "Why did you eat that pie? Now u smell like barf!"

Dandy: "But this pie gave me powers im litterally superman, but I also know where the truck is going..just follow me."

As they followed dandy they heard footsteps that sounded like a group of people, until they all sniffed something...

Someone farted.

Sock: "WHO FARTED?"

Then a mysterious person responded

???: "It was me. I FARTED!"

Soap: "Who the hell are you?:

Grim: "OH my name is Grim and they're name is-"

"Periodt."

"Anyways...my boss wants us to destroy you don't ask me why because I don't know, I just need money-"

Then Grim and periodt came running to them holding there swords about to attacking them

Sock did a karate kick, Soap did a one punch, and Alice came trying to find a stick so she could target Grim.

Sock: "HELP US DANDY, ARENT YOU SUPERMAN!?"

Dandy was daydreaming until he heard Sock mentioning him.

Dandy: "Shit I was daydreaming sorry!"

Dandy was trying to think what to do until something happened..

Alice: "OMG YOU KILLED SOAP!"

Sock: "YOU BASTARD!"

Dandy then finally clicked, he saw a hatchet by the leafs and grass that he quickly got it and attacked Grim.

Grim: "FUCK!"

Grim fell from the floor, periodt noticed and knew that he died.

Periodt: "Guess I'm the only one!"

PERIODT VS. SOCK/ALICE/DANDY

Periodt almost stabbed Dandy but only had some damage.

Alice thought of sneaking to kick behind periodt kicking periodt in the head. That's half of damage!

Sock then punched periodt in the stomach, that was 20 damage.

5 minutes later...periodt finally given up and ran out of the forest until they faded.