Chapter 00|Heather her life

Heather her life seemed perfect, but it was far from it.

Heather was popular because she was beautiful and that was it. Heather hated that people didn't see her for how sweet she is and that she wants to help everyone. 

Heather also had a terrible ex, Joey. He forced her to do things she didn't want to do. She hated him and when she had broken up with him, he spread a lie all over Woodsboro High that Heather was abusing him.

And the one Heather hated the most was her ex best friend, Lynn. Lynn and Heather were on the cheerleading squad together, and Heather thought she had found her friend for life. Only it turned out in the end that Lynn was a backstabbing bitch. 

Lynn had spread a gossip that Heather slept with several guys when she was together with Joey. But that wasn't true at all. Heather was still a virgin. 

No way Heather would lose it to an idiot like Joey. 

He literally talked in front of Heather how he had fucked Lynn. Heather no longer looked surprised, but this was the straw for her. That afternoon she had broken up with the blonde boy. 

Joey had begged Heather to stay with him. But Heather knew better. He only wanted Heather to stay with him because it would make him look good.

Since that day, Lynn, Joey and their friends would look disgusted as soon as they saw Heather in school or outside school.

Heather had no friends left except for Casey, but she was always with Lynn.

Every day she sat alone in the restroom eating her food. She didn't mind, but then again she did. She wanted to make friends again and talk to people and sit with them in breaks. 

Everyone still did look up to Heather. Heather was one of the smartest students in school and becomes prom queen every year. 

She hated to admit it, but she did love the attention. The eyes that stared after her as soon as she walked into the school with her walkman while listening to 'Smells like teen spirit' by Nirvana. 

But little did Heather know that her whole life would change within a few weeks.

●●