He lifted me by the butt and continued to kiss me, exploring my mouth and then place me on my work table. Wrapping my legs around his waist to pull his torso closest to me.

I moaned against his lips when his hand went to my chest and cupped my breast, squeezing it lightly.

"Quen..."

Oh my gosh.

His hands were grasping it, making my back bend and asking for more. I tried to reach for his body but he held my hand on my back with one hand while his lips move down to my collarbone and left wet kisses down to the valley of my chest.

I tried to shut my legs because of the sensation he was giving but he was standing between it.

He pulled away a bit to look at me while I was breathing heavily, feeling dizzy as he continued to squeeze my boob.

"Do you like this?"

I nodded and sighed when his thumb rubbed the tip. I tried my best not to roll my eyes at how good he made me feel right now.

"Down..." I needed him to touch me down there but I was out of words now.

"What?" he chuckles while he keeps his sights on me. "Again, babe?"

"Down—."

Quen pulled away completely away from me when someone knocked on the door.

Why is there someone who always interrupts us when we're having our moment!

He helped me fix myself before holding my waist to help me down from the table.

It was one of our helpers asking what time we would leave since they were preparing food for lunch but we didn't stay for long because of our schedule for today.

Quen helped me put the paintings inside the back of his car before we left our house like nothing happened inside my art room a while ago.

"Are you fine?" with a teasing tone in my voice, asking him and placing my hand on his thigh while driving.

"I'm fine." he answered, laughing a bit. His free hand held my hand that was resting on his thigh and squeezed it. "How about you? Are you fine?"

"Not satisfied." Answering his question will all honestly that made him let out a hearty laugh. "What? I'm just telling the truth."

"I didn't expect you're this blunt talking about things like this." he smirked and glanced at me amused.

"What? Sex?" Saying those words with no filter to tease him.

"Yeah, babe. Sex."

He stopped the car when the signal turned to read and looked at me. I thought I was going to level his intense stare but my eyes looked away from him.

Because I felt things.

"Do you think someone would get interested in my artworks?" changing the subject suddenly and looking at the window to distract myself. "I'm excited..."