Chapter 218:Parallel World

Börja om från början

The more Chi Shuo read the information, the more shocked he became.

After the competition, their souls and bodies became one. Their pheromones completely blended, and the feeling between them became even sweeter.

After Chi Shuo hugged Ye Shaoyang and watched the fireworks, Ye Shaoyang asked, "Have you ever doubted my background?"

Ye Shaoyang explained this mistake by saying that he didn't learn anything about physiology.

On his birthday, Chi Shuo personally taught Ye Shaoyang about ABO physiology. They were completely tagged and had an in-depth conversation. Ye Shaoyang was tormented in bed by Chi Shuo for a day and a night. He finally understood the difference between alpha and omega.

Chi Shuo could hear his heart beating violently. He quickly looked through his contact list on his phone. In the end, there was no one he knew. Coach Lin, Fang Zhengqing, Mr. Xu, Cheng Xing, and Qujiang. He had seen all of them.

What replaced them was a bunch of words that he had never heard of.

This sentence echoed repeatedly in Chi Shuo's mind.

He suddenly thought of a possibility — could it be that Yangyang actually came from another world?!

Chi Shuo quickly calmed down.

If his guess was correct, and Yangyang did come from another world, then the GD Lieyang of this world, Ye Shaoyang, the world's top mid laner player, was very likely the Ye Shaoyang he knew!

Chi Shuo frowned and put down his phone. He went online to check the games that had appeared in the trending searches.

LOL, League of Legends, was a 5v5 tower pushing game similar to War in his world. The game also used the keyboard and mouse to control the heroes. However, many of the heroes in this game were the same as the ones Chi Shuo had played before. There were no heroes like [Bloodcloak Thorn], [Stealth Thief], or [King of Fighters] that he liked. However, similar games with similar mechanics should be easy to master.

Chi Shuo turned on the unfamiliar computer. His original body in this world seemed to be an internet addict. This computer was loaded with League of Legends. Chi Shuo registered a new account called "Shuoyue" and trained his heroes in man-machine mode.

Blind Monk, Void Reaver, Nunu, Zhao Xin, Widowmaker, Prince …

If he wanted to get close to the other party, there was only one way —

That was to pick up the keyboard and mouse again and become Lieyang's teammate.

Chi Shuo rubbed his sore eyes and opened Weibo to search for news about GD Lieyang.

The GD team manager said that Lieyang was out of danger and was still in the hospital for observation. Thank you for your concern.

There were many jungler heroes in LOL, but these were difficult for Chi Shuo.

As an experienced e-sports player, Chi Shuo's ability to analyze and understand the game was incomparable to that of ordinary online players. He spent the whole afternoon studying the new game. By evening, he had figured out the mechanics and strategies of most jungler heroes.

The Weibo war between fans and haters had generated hundreds of thousands of comments in the blink of an eye.

Chi Shuo frowned. He still remembered that when he returned to China with the runner-up trophy after losing the finals of the Tianheng S6 World Competition, he had also been questioned and scolded by netizens. The 18-year-old Chi Shuo was scolded so badly that he became autistic. For a period of time, he didn't even dare to go online.