Aera had decided to move on from all of this and hence why she was ignoring her calls.

Aera's POV:-

I ignored her call. Again. I thought she would call once and then not call again but here we go, the phone rang for the 2nd time. As of today, the phone had rang for like 20 times already. Why was she so desperate to get me back to that boring life? I seriously don't get her. I sighed as the phone rang again. Not being able to control the irritability, I picked up this time.

"Hello" My voice clearly showed how exhausted I was.

"So you are going to ignore me now?!?" Her voice showed nothing but anger. Not letting me speak like always she continued.

"You better come back Aera. Or else I will come to your company and cancel your contract or whatever that thing is"

"Mom please why-"

"I don't want to hear anything!"

Oh yeah like you even for once heard anything. My thoughts could never become words.

"You better come back and that's it! Or you know that I'll make sure that you come back!"

"Do whatever you want but I'm not coming back" my voice was still calm unlike the anger that had built up inside me.

"I'll see how you don't!"

And she hung up the call. I threw my phone on the bed finally letting out the anger, hitting the innocent pillow beside me. I sighed, gripping my hair tightly trying to calm down. There was no one in the room except for me so I let it out. I can't let her affect me in any way. I finally calmed down.

Because I didn't want anyone to know about this happening to me, I had started isolating myself little by little. I didn't want the other members to worry about me. My mom has been calling me at any time. She doesn't have a particular time. So I try to keep the phone as close as possible so that no one else picks it up. And I have also changed my timings and now practice alone mostly so that I don't get a call in front of them. I keep my phone on silent mode whenever I am with the members. Hoping that they never hear this conversation. Little did I know, that someone had already heard the 2 conversations I had with my mom.

End Of POV:-

2 days went by and Aera's mother had been the same. Aera thought she would stop eventually but who knew what was ahead.

Aera was practicing "Easy", in the dance room alone as they had one performance of "Easy" still left. She was just done with her practice for the last time as she sat down, covered in sweat. She wiped the sweat and took her water bottle and as she was just about to sip some water in, a knock was heard on the door. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion since the members had practiced in the morning already and they were not going to come here before 6 in the evening and right now it was just 4:45 pm or something. Thinking that it's one of her member's, she lazily got up while sipping on her water and opened the door. But the person standing in front made her eyes widen.

Her mom was standing there with her phone on her ear and she barely spared a glance to Aera and it looked like she was trying to find something inside. Her eyes stopped at Aera's phone which was lying on her bag, not even vibrating while she was calling. It was on silent.

"Mom...wh...what are you doing here?" She hated herself for stuttering at that moment.

Her mother stepped in, uninvited looking around while speaking.

"Why? You didn't expect me here now, did you?"

"How did you come in? They don't let people in." Aera asked.