More Confusion

I'm currently sitting on the floor in my room with Chaeryeong. It's the night before the charity event and we also have a project to work on together. I told her that we can work on it Saturday when I go over to her house but I guess she's ready to meet Yeji after speaking to her on the phone.

Yeji and Beomgyu are in her room. I don't know what they're doing and I don't wanna know. I know she's open with the idea of them being together but I just hope that she's not forcing herself because I think Beomgyu is actually starting to like her.

My bedroom door opens and Yuna enters.

"I didn't know we're allowing butt munchers in the house" Yuna teases my best friend right away.

"I didn't know sasquatch was in town" Chaeryeong fires back.

"I'm not that tall" Yuna pouts right away and my best friend laughs.

"I'm not hairy either" my sister cutely crosses her arms.

"Oh come here, you big princess" my best friend now opens her arms for Yuna and my sister goes in for the hug.

"Don't you have practice today?" I ask after checking the time.

"Got canceled so I'm here to bring joy to your sad lives" Yuna lays on my bed while Chaeryeong sits on the floor again across from me so we can continue working on our project.

"We wouldn't have known our lives were sad if you didn't keep pointing it out" Chaeryeong makes an annoying face, making Yuna laugh.

"Can we focus? I wanna get this done" I snap my fingers to get their attention.

"Snap again and I'll break your fingers" Chaeryeong threatens.

"Who decided for us to be partners?" I fake cry.

"I did because you weren't at school yesterday. It's your punishment for skipping."

"It wasn't my choice. My mom made me" I say even though I didn't mind skipping school.

"Yea yea" she doesn't sympathize with me at all.

"So when am I gonna meet Yeji?" My best friend is still not focus on our project.

I'm starting to think that she didn't really come here because she wanted to get this done as soon as possible. I think she's here to meet Yeji.

I stop working on the project to lay down on my bed. If she's not gonna put effort then I won't either.

"What happened to you not liking to hang out at my house?" I question Chaeryeong.

"When your mom is home. I know she's still at work. My sister should be picking me up before your mom gets home so when are you gonna introduce me to Yeji? Is she really pretty like you and Beomgyu claim?"

My sister looks at me, "You talk about Yeji to Chaeryeong a lot? And how pretty she is?"

"No" I scoff.

She hums while looking like she's thinking about something.

"Oh, Lia has been asking about you" She states.

"She has?" I fail to hide my excitement.

"Uh huh" she simply replies.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"Nothing, I'll go see what they're doing" Yuna happily jumps up.

"Knock first" I shout since she's so quick with leaving my room.

"Try not to expose me so much, okay?" I whisper to Chaeryeong.

"Calling another girl pretty is not gay. You're the one putting more meaning to it" she whispers back.