Chapter two

Rhym

"As we approached the club's entrance and started to move inside...We were stopped by a guard who announced that the club was only open to couples. When I explained to him that I was the owner's son, he changed his mind and told us that only couples were permitted inside. Despite my best efforts, he remained unconvinced.

"I then went back to my group and explained the whole situation to them. We were just talking about all these things when Adam's phone rang. When he answered, we discovered that it was his father, who wanted him to be at his office immediately for an official matter. Consequently, he said, "You guys keep going; I will be back shortly." He became agitated after saying this."

Atlas, "Look, Adam left but how do we guys enter inside?" "Simple, Excepting Adam now we are eight, right? Then, we guys can be couples...So, go ahead and choose your couple... I chose Red for me.", said Alex.

Atlas, "Okay, I'll choose Ella.", "Kate? If you don't mind May I be your partner?", I asked her.

"As I asked her she gazed at me for a while and then she nodded her head at my words...And Samuel, you take Jessica as your partner, I spoke up."

Samuel, "Jessica, Would you be my partner?"
Jessica, "O-Of course!", Red, "So! Let's go move..." By saying this Ben pulled me closer to him and pulled me to his side, and we stepped into the club.

Ella

Later, Atlas asked me for his company by offering his hand to me, I accepted his proposal and gave my hand to his and started dancing with him. As Soon we started dancing all the other guys also joined us by bringing their partners onto the dance floor, After a few moments of dancing, Atlas started flirting with me as usual but, then I realised that this time he looked like he wanted to be desired...He slowly extended his hand from behind towards my front waist and by covering my waist entirely, he dragged me back to him... Then, he began closer to me while roaming his chilled hand on my waist while dancing... My back body was facing his front body...

His one hand was gently holding my waist from the back to front, and he ruined his finger on my neckline with another one, I was in pleasure..., Then, he slowly removed his hand from my waist and circled me towards him holding my neck gently with chilled hands and pulled me closer to him placed his lips on mine and began kissing me so passionately, that our kiss heated up and due to a lack of breathing, I broke the kiss and started taking the deep breathes but he didn't stop as soon as I took a breath he started kissing me again and dragged me to a cabin and we almost got engaged when I made him stop and said,
"I can't, sorry"

Then I left the room and went to the counter to join all of them.

Rhym

As Ella and Atlas stepped inside, I offered my hand towards her and asked her for my company, But she said no politely shaking her head. Rhym, Kate, Atlas Ella, and all four of us were settled on the club counter and having our drink when Samuel and Jessica joined us, they looked like a perfect couple Samuel was placing his arm around Jessica's waist and his other hand was in his trouser's pocket... As they reached to counter we all took some shots, As such Jessica raised a question, "We all are here but where are Alex and Red?", and "Perhaps dancing somewhere in the crowd.", I replied. "Possibly...!", Jessica says.

*Alex and Red appear*

Samuel asked, "Where are you guys? We searched for you but we didn't find you. "We were having fun, You know what I mean, that's why you didn't find us, Red replied with a wink.", "Oh I see!!", I said passing a smirk.

....Time skips to two and a half hours!

After having fun slot of fun, Samuel says, "Guys, I guess we should take a leave..." Alex replies, "I agree, It's already too late..."

"By the way, what's the time right now?", I said.
"It's 02:30 now.", Alex spoke up. "Oh, shit! We completely forgot that we've to discuss the tour too." Atlas let out, anxiously!, "Calm down, Why are you bothering about it? I asked casually.
Then he let out that, to make us amazed, he secretly made all the arrangements and reservations already just after convincing us...

As soon we heard these words from him, we got freaking stunted. After having a half-hour controversy we decided that I'll call Adam and inform him to reach Rhym's place as soon as possible and catch us there...

The Secrets Of Salvatore'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें