I'm gonna getcha..! (Zarry Stalik Two-shot)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

(HarryInTheShowerRubbingHisSexyBodyWhileWaterRuningDownYou’reWelcome)

He stepped out of the shower in less then 5 minutes and quickly put his underwear on. He sat on one of the benches just outside the shower and stared at the ground. He got lost in thought for a second before standing up and walking over to where he left his clothes.

Zayn on the other hand was joking with Liam while they walked over to their cars, when he felt a chill make it’s way down his body. He noticed that he had forgotten his hoodie in the school’s dressing room, so he went back to get it. When he entered, he heard the shower still running. He frowned seeing as he was sure that he was the last one who exited the room.

He shrugged grabbing what he returned for, and walked out, pulling the door behind him, but not closing it fully. He heard the shower stop, but ignored it and kept walking.

After a few steps he stopped. He debated with himself for a moment about whether he should return to see who it was or not. The curiosity got the best of him and he returned to the door peaking inside.

What he saw made him take a step back and almost fall down in surprise. How come he never noticed him before?

There was this sexy boy inside, wearing only boxers while small water droplets made their way down his body. His body was incredible. He was standing on the side, so Zayn could see a little from his back and a little from his front.

The boy had broad shoulders, with a muscled back. His arms were… woah! There was muscle everywhere. Not the kind of BIG muscle that made some boys look huge… it was just the right kind of muscle. He turned a bit and Zayn had a perfect view of the boy’s abs.

Zayn could feel himself drooling at the sight of the boy, but who was he?

The boy’s head was hanging low, so he couldn’t see his face, just his messy wet hair. Zayn couldn’t stop staring at the boy’s long torso and even longer straight legs.

Harry grabbed his tight jeans and slowly put them on. His fingers lingered for a bit on the button, before buttoning it, and pulling the zipper up. He grabbed the shirt and put it on as well.

Zayn bit his lip looking at the boy through the small space. It seemed like the boy knew that Zayn was watching him, and was teasing him in purpose. He was putting the clothes on so sexily that Zayn just wanted to jump on him and rip his clothes off.

Then the boy bent down, giving Zayn a perfect view of his ass and grabbed his converse, putting them on. Zayn almost moaned at the view, and also could feel himself getting hard at the sight.

After two more minutes the boy was dressed up, and started walking towards the door.

Zayn panicked, and ran away from the door outside. He wasn’t the type to run away. He usually would have stayed there and flirted with the boy… maybe convince him to go over at his house, but this time he just felt all the courage drain from his system.

He fast-walked to his car, and waited for the boy to come out. His eyes were fixed at the sports hall door patiently waiting.

Harry dragged his feet outside the door, all while keeping his head down. He would be alone anyway. He would walk home like every other single day, and spend the rest of his day watching lame TV shows or playing video games.

He started walking down the familiar way, when he heard a distant voice call him. His head snapped in the direction, the voice came from and he stumbled a bit back when he saw the boy he constantly dreamed about, run towards him.

Harry’s eyes widened, and he moved his still wet curls from his eyes, just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. But of course he was… Why was Zayn running towards him in slow motion again? Or was it just him…

I'm gonna getcha..! (Zarry Stylik Two-shot) *Mature* ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें