Xiaobai and the Shoulong people have been in the ghost town all the time, helping to take care of everything, but Susu left the ghost town two years ago and went to travel to help the world." "

    Su Changzhao was a little disappointed, because if he went back to the ghost town, everyone wouldn't be able to see Susu.

    " Oh, by the way, do you know who is managing the ghost town now? "

    Let's punish Li. " Su Changzhao answered without thinking.

    "Smart." "

    Su Changzhao knew that he said that on purpose because he saw that he was lost because of Susu's departure.

    After twitching the corner of his mouth, Su Changzhao asked again, "What about Liu Wuyue?" "

    I saw that Yu Jiuchen's aura was suddenly wrong, but since his beloved asked, he still replied: "I'm looking for him too. "

    ..." Su Changzhao somewhat guessed the reason, "Actually, he couldn't be entirely blamed at the beginning. If he hadn't known that I was from the Snow Country, he wouldn't have given me advice on how to save the child.

    "I don't care, he almost caused me to lose you. If I find him, he must make him repay me for the suffering I have suffered all these years. " "

    [Kill him...]

    [You can't kill him easily...otherwise it would be too cheap for him...]

    "! ! "Su Changzhao's back stiffened, and he quickly changed the topic, "Ahem, there is one more thing, I want to hear your answer. "

    "You ask."

    Su Changzhao pinched his ears suddenly, "Say ! Why do so many women like me enter the palace? During the three years I've been away, have you been so happy? I heard that a woman almost slept with you? "

    Yu Jiuchen immediately looked at her with innocent eyes, like a dog who did something wrong, "I was wrong, Ayao, that Xia Yunyan did not know where to collect a lot of things about you, and she learned it vividly. I missed her so much, I believed her all of a sudden, and I almost... But I promise," holding up three fingers, "I never touched her!" [If you don't believe me,

    I can kill her right now. ]

    [Bring people in front of you, I will do it myself! ]

    "..." Su Changzhao suddenly felt that his name as a 'tyrant' was definitely worthy of his name.

    When I couldn't hear his voice before, I didn't feel it, but now I see it differently.

    Finding that Su Changzhao was silent, Yu Jiuchen suddenly realized that she could hear his own heart.

    Fearing that he would be disgusted, he immediately grabbed the other person's hand, "Ayao, are you afraid? The real me in my heart is possessive, cruel, and violent..."

    Su Changzhao covered his mouth with his hand, "If you are It is impossible for a gentle king to sit in the current position. Only a strong heart can deter the countries that are about to move, and the people of the world can live in peace. No matter what you look like, I like it."

    Yu

    Jiuchen Startled, he never thought that one day he would hear what Su Changzhao said.

    "Then... If I lock you up and let you stay by my side all the time, only by my side, will you hate me?" She said very cautiously.

    While waiting for the answer, he didn't think about anything, and Su Changzhao couldn't hear anything.

    Su Changzhao smiled knowingly when he heard the words, and then hugged him tightly.