Su Chang sweetened his heart, turned around and put his arms around him, "Do you know I will come back?" "

    Well, when I arrived at the City Lord's Mansion back then, you were already..." Yu Jiuchen paused for a moment, "Later After a few days, they wanted to bury you, so I hugged your corpse and refused to let you say anything."

    Su Changzhao heard it with his mind-reading skills in the middle of the pause.

    When Yu Jiuchen rushed back to the City Lord's Mansion, she was already dead.

    Unable to accept the fact, Yu Jiuchen threw everyone out of the room, including the crying child.

    Only one person held her body and put himself in the room.

    Later, people outside were really worried and had to break into the house and separate them forcibly.

    Even used Xiao Qinsu's Mongolian sweat medicine.

    In this way, without Yu Jiuchen's knowledge, they recruited Su Chang to be buried.

    "But later, I wanted to bury you in the imperial mausoleum and plan to be with you after death, but when I dug it out, I found that the coffin was empty." Su Changzhao couldn't help but looked

    around, "So my body is still the same. What?"

    Yu Jiuchen hugged her and whispered in her ear: "I've confirmed that your body is still the same, because you still have that red mole on your waist, including the habits of your body. , body temperature, taste, flexibility..."

    Hearing his familiar words, Su Changzhao pushed his face away with one hand, "This is why you tormented me for two consecutive days." "

    Not all of them," Yu Jiuchen immediately denied, " The main reason is that three years is really too long, I really miss you."

    Hearing this, Su Chang pulled back his thorns, "Me too."

    The two hugged each other again.

    Yu Jiuchen felt the body temperature and heartbeat of the person in his arms, and the corners of his lips fluttered, "It's great, you're back, you're back by my side." "

    Yes." Su Changzhao buried himself in his arms, "But there is one thing. Strange, I can't remember what happened in the past three years."

    "You mean you have been hiding outside these three years, refusing to see me?"

    "I love you so much, how could I hide from you? Oh yes , where is the child, where is our eldest treasure?"

    Speaking of this, Yu Jiuchen sighed.

    "I'm ashamed to say that since I regained my sanity, you and the child have disappeared. At that time, I just felt that the sky had collapsed, and I was in a daze all day long. Afterwards, I tried my best to find your whereabouts, but there was no news in the end."

    "What about the ghost town? What about the four ghosts? What about Susu and Xiaobai? How are they doing now?"

    Su Changzhao asked hurriedly.

    Yu Jiuchen hugged the man in his arms, "The four ghosts have been guarding the ghost city since you 'death', they said they don't want to go anywhere, the ghost city was built by you, it's like their home.

    Seeing their deep love and righteousness, I agreed, and gave the ghost city certain privileges so that they would not be restricted by the states.

    It is said that today's ghost town has been expanded to the foot of Mingshui Mountain for a generation. "

    " So powerful? Su Changzhao was very happy, "What about Susu and Xiaobai?" "