Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

    He happily showed off his achievements to Su Changzhao, not only ordered a good table, but also conveyed Su Changzhao's good intentions to Jiu Chen earnestly.

    Hearing this, Su Changzhao said to him with a bland smile, "Thank you."

    Qi Lan responded with a smile, as if she had accepted Su Changzhao's thanks.

    Suddenly, Su Changzhao noticed that Qi Lan suddenly looked towards the door, and immediately became respectful.

    Seeing his appearance and the sound of footsteps that followed, even if she didn't turn her head, she knew who it was.

    Qi Lan went up to meet him in small steps, and after saluting to Jiuchen, "The villain has stepped back."

    "Yeah."

    Jiuchen didn't look at him, and kept staring at Su Changzhao as he came up to him, a trace of coldness appeared on his proud face. Gentle.

    "I heard that you like my paintings very much?"

    "...Yes."

    At this point, Su Changzhao could only bite the bullet and admit.

    "In two days, the Presbyterian Association of Wangxiu will hold a painting exhibition. If you are interested, I can take you there." "..."

    Su Changzhao is really not interested in ancient paintings, the style of the second dimension is her But in the next second, "Isn't that going to the elders' courtyard?" "

    That's natural. The elders live in the elders' courtyard, so the art exhibition will also be held there." Jiu Chen answered as a matter of course.

    Su Changzhao smiled, "Well, okay." He looked very interested.

    In fact, she has her own plans.

    After going to the elders' house, you can leave the holy palace, which undoubtedly reduces the difficulty of escaping.

    Furthermore, in the past few days, she has been thinking about a foolproof escape plan, and she can meet the person who will not be doubted by taking her in and out of the holy womb, elders' courtyard, and phantom spirit courtyard. In the whole world, except Jiuchen himself, only One person—

    yes, what she was looking for was Jiuchen's twin brother, Zong Xu.

    She wanted to use his face to escape!

    The Jiuchen here treats her very well, but he is still not her Ah Heng.

    She has not forgotten the ultimate purpose of her trip.

    So escape is imperative!

    In order to let Jiu Chen relax his vigilance, Su Changzhao pretended to be the same as usual for the past two days.

    Neither completely obey, nor deliberately contradict.

    Unknowingly, the art exhibition day of the elders' home arrived as scheduled...

_
Chapter 292 What kind of flower is that that grows bigger than the pot

    In so many days, it was the first time that Su Changzhao had left the Holy Palace.

    She had never been to the Elder's House before, at most she had accompanied Jiu Chen to the Shrine.

    After finally coming out, she showed the performance of Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, and she was very novel about everything after entering the range of the elders' house.