Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

    Qi Lan seemed to be out of hearing, “I’m sure you will be satisfied if you know, um, let’s find a table first! Find a table~ find a table~”

    The word ‘find a table’ was just hummed to him. made a ditty.

    Seeing that he left as soon as he said it, Su Changzhao just wanted to say:

    Listen to people, big brother, what I have said is all nonsense, right?

    Although Qi Lan left angrily and talked to herself, it was also beneficial.

    Without Qi Lan, she can go out!

    So Su Changzhao didn't bother to stop him.

    Every time Qi Lan came, those guarding her would leave.

    Just like changing shifts, it happens every day. In the past few days, Su Changzhao has thoroughly figured out their shift system.

    She had to seize the opportunity while there was no one there.

    The first place she was going to was a side hall.

    It is said that there is a scripture that records the behavior and whereabouts of everyone in the holy womb every day.

    Su Changzhao felt that the paralysis she suffered from time to time must be recorded in the Xing Dian Lu.

    You have to find out what caused it first, otherwise you will definitely be hindered from escaping from the holy womb in the later stage.

    After finally finding the destination, and then successfully finding my own travel records, as soon as I opened it, I saw a large page full of many small words, the most of which were two words - bed

    .

    For example:

    Ding Huo Ri, Shen Shi, and bed rest.

    Ding Huo day, unitary time, bedridden.

    Ding Huo day, Xu time, bedridden...

    "I'll go, it's accurate to record once every hour. If you don't know this, you think you've memorized a pig's daily life."

    Su Changzhao turned back decisively.

    When she saw the record of the witch doctor's last diagnosis and treatment, she quickly opened her eyes and looked carefully.

    "On the day of Guishui, Sishi, the witch doctor Luo Hou was ordered to diagnose and treat Su Changzhao, the god servant. Su Changzhao's physical condition was diagnosed by Luo Hou, and he is no longer serious." After reading,

    Su Changzhao turned back to other Yes, and then read all the previous diagnosis and treatment results.

    She found that after each visit, all the records were almost the same.

    Close the book and put it back where it was.

    She felt that there were no more than two reasons for this.

    First, there was something wrong with her that even the witch doctor couldn't see.

    Second, someone manipulated the records of the Xingdian, and all the records above have been tampered with.

    Either way, Su Changzhao felt that this matter must have something to do with Jiu Chen.

    at lunch.

    Su Changzhao went back before being discovered.

    Just as she came back on her front foot, Qi Lan also came back on her back foot.