"This is?"

    "This is the scenery that only You Fushan can see." Yu Jiuchen's warm voice finally sounded.

    Su Changzhao looked at the nearby You Lan.

    I saw that the strangely radiant thing was actually a flower that resembled a giant lily-of-the-valley.

    Blue and white, beautiful and refined.

    Like the shimmering lamps, inlaid in the surrounding grass and tree roots.

    Seeing this, something flashed through Su Changzhao's mind.

    "These flowers..." They look familiar!

    Before he had time to think about it, Su Changzhao turned his head and said, "Master, you just want me to watch this?" "

    Otherwise?"

    Yu Jiuchen's rhetorical question made Su Changzhao speechless: "The enemy has already hit the bottom of the mountain, you still have The mood is getting worse?"

    "So what? There are only a bunch of clowns around, and I don't pay attention to it."

    "..." Su Chang got angry and turned around, "It's too late, I'm going home to sleep."

    As he spoke, he walked back and forth.

    Unexpectedly, with a tight wrist, she was pulled back by a strong force.

    Impartially crashing into Yu Jiuchen's arms.

    "My lord?"

    Yu Jiuchen stared at her, "You haven't given me an answer yet."

    "..." Su Changzhao was stunned.

    reply?

    Immediately, I recalled what Bairi Yu Jiuchen said -

    "Be my woman!"

    "What I just said is from the bottom of my heart, think about it     .

    "

God? How can there be an answer so quickly?

    Su Changzhao was speechless:

    I definitely can't agree to him, but the siege of the five major factions is imminent, if I refuse immediately.

    If he is traumatized, makes a mistake when facing the enemy, gets injured or even dies, then I will be a sinner through the ages?

    Facing the other party's persistent gaze, Su Chang swallowed.

    "I... haven't made up my mind yet." She wanted to use a tactic to delay the attack and delay it for a while.

    Even if you want to make a clean break, you can wait until the siege of the five major factions is resolved.

    Who knows.

    "Think about it now."

    Yu Jiuchen put his arms around her waist, as if he would not give an explanation today, and was determined not to let her go.

    "..." This kid is really relentless~

    He smiled and said, "Let me think about it... think about it."

    "Well, I'll wait for you."

    "..."

    Hearing the three familiar words, the scene of the young man in red standing in front of the lotus pond and smiling appeared in Su Changzhao's mind.