"just down bad" blue said and chloé cackled. "and i proudly am" isis said and stuck out her tongue. she was getting ready to say more but her phone vibrated in her lap and she got a text.

genbeonnat wants to send a message !

accept          delete

GENBEONNAT
so u thought u was slick??
😒😒

ICESPICE
ohhh heyy 😄..

this is all a misunderstanding fr

GENBEONNAT
uh huh , wyo tho mama?
why you viewing my story n shi
but not hittin me up.

ICESPICE
aht aht , don't even. you
still haven't texted me
since i gave you my number.

ICESPICE
ion know if you fwm or you
just playing atp.

GENBEONNAT
i was too scared to text you
not een gone lie 😭 ian wanna
bother you or nun yk?

GENBEONNAT
i fuck wit you heavy pretty girl,
ask anybody.

ICESPICE
mhmm, we need to
link soon tho!

GENBEONNAT
fs fs , you busy next week?

ICESPICE
i got a couple photo shoots
& ima hit the stu. but im free on
the weekends.

GENBEONNAT
igh cool, ima slide on you
then. safety ma
ICESPICE has hearted this message

"y'all she fucking texted me" isis squealed with a big smile on her face. "she said she gone hang wit me next weekend".

"and y'all definition of 'hanging' is rubbing clits right?" chloé said as she was scrolling through her phone. isis mugged her and flicked her off. "you just nasty".

"she got a point tho.." blue chimed in and isis scoffed. "you always wanna play both sides, shut ya ass up".

isis was visibly excited to see genesis. she was just relieved that they got out of the "who's gonna talk first" phase.

"what about ya crazy ex? how you gone deal with him" blue brought up and isis's mood completely changed. she forgot all about him..

he would do so many crazy antics when it came to her. he's killed a few of her loved ones before, just because she blocked him and cut off all contact with him.

"not gone lie i forgot about him.. ion really wanna think about that right now, change subjects?" isis asked and tried her best to keep a smile on her face.

"youn even gotta worry about that nigga boo, however crazy he is, gen is crazier"

"you're not the only one"

GENESIS KELLY  SATURDAY.    9:37 PM.

"dex who the fuck told you to go out and give my socials to people bro?" genesis sighed with irritation clear in her voice. "mane i was trynna help yo scary bitch ass, so fuck up" he shouted from the bathroom.

"now what if she was feds or the fuckin opps my nigga? you jus slow". she wasn't mad at the fact isis had her socials, it was more of the fact that now she was being questioned by one of her 'links'
why the famous ice spice was viewing her stories.

FLASHBACK !

"are you fucking kidding me gen?" nyeema shouted and snatched gen's phone. "aii nah mami you gotta chill, fuck you snatchin my shi for?" gen asked and mugged the girl. she was trying her best to not have to hurt the girls feelings.

"so while you wit me you sittin here texting otha' bitches?! i fuckin hate yo dumbass" she yelled with her voice cracking. 'why she acting like we was a thing..? it was jus one quick fuck-'

nyeema threw the phone at gen and started packing her stuff. "nyeema, throw another thing nd watch" gen warned and nyeema decided to test her.

she got the ps5 controller from gen's dresser and threw it directly at her. it hit gen in the mouth and she started bleeding. gen chuckled and shook her head. she rubbed her hand over a lip and felt that she was bleeding.

she got up slowly and gripped on the gun in her waistband. nyeema was backing up but still trying to keep her bold composure.

gen roughly grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the wall. she brought her gun to nyeema's face and ran it across her lips. nyeema started crying even more and trying to get out of gen's hold.

"so if i just blasted yo ass right now id be wrong right!?" gen said lowly with anger. she really didn't wanna hurt the girl. she was already on probation.

she grabbed a fistful of nyeema's hair and pulled it. "get the fuck up outta here before i kill yo dumb ass".

FLASHBACK OVER !

"nigga say thank you, he legit helped ya weird ass" ron sighed and started rolling up his blunt. "the fuck he did, he made me lose a hoe. that ain't no fuckin help" gen mumbled.

"girl you still mad 'bout that? you could get another one easily" dex shrugged and sat in between gen and ron.

gen kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. she really couldn't stay mad at these niggas, they was like her brothers.

"igh nigga ima hold you up to dat then" she said and snatched the pre-rolled blunt from ron.

"you not gone play isis tho right? cuz if so im taking that allll the way" ron said and gen mugged him. "bruh you can move from around me now, you sayin dumb shit".

dex cackled and ron kissed his teeth. "mane chill y'know im jus fuckin wit chu".

"yea nigga cuz y'know that's all me".

jayla's notes ?promise ima update thismore often ml's !

jayla's notes ?
promise ima update this
more often ml's !