Wednesday , even if she was brewing up her own retribution at Pugsley's offendors , looked at him with an irritated look , "Now."

               The youngest sibling began trying to  compose himself. Mortez gave Wednesday a look for being so harsh but she ignored him. Pugsley was what their parents called ' a late bloomer ', so it made Mortez very protective of his little brother , with his and Wednesday's guidance , they knew Pugsley would live up to the full expectations that came with being an Addams. Only difference was , Mortez actually had patience with Pugsley , Wednesday did not , seeing she believed both brothers weakened the gene pool.

                 But their brother was lethal whenever he experimented with reviving dead pets with various body parts and his expert knowledge in grenades.

              As soon as Mortez finished cutting the binds , Wednesday held onto Pugsley's hands and immediately the ravenette's head was thrown backwards and her eyes staring wide at the ceiling.

                   "Huh?" Pugsley looked at his older brother with a baffled look.

                     "Give her a few secs." Mortez replied knowing his twin was having a vision. He and Wednesday had recently started developing the power of premonition and both knew they had inherited it from their mother. Though this gift was more of a nuisance and it was a mutual feeling.

              Mortez and Wednesday had analyzed their respective third eyes ; while Wednesday's visions were dark and violent ,  Mortez's were slightly positive and violent from time to time. But both always felt as if they were being electroshocked but without the satisfying afterburn.

    Although Mortez was basically what Wednesday called ' a pathetic excuse of a Mama' s boy ' which was true ,  he wasn't looking forward to telling their mother  about their recent  ablities knowing how big a deal she would make of it.

                 Wednesday finally slammed back to reality , she was obviously shaken and Mortez could relate , these visions were too spontaneous and uncontrollable for his liking . And as much as he would like to drive himself mad , this wasn't his ideal plan.

              "Wednesday? You okay ?" Pugsley asked noting how shaken his composed sister was. His voice was a mix of scared and concerned.

                 "Leave this to me". Wednesday said instead , she got up and begun to walk away.

           "Wednesday?" Pugsley's question made her stop, "What are you gonna do?"

           She turned to face him before walking away again ,"What I do best."

                "Help yourself now bud." Mortez patted Pugsley's shoulder , leaving him on the floor while the boy stared at his older siblings.

                  "Why are you following me?" Wednesday demanded , she looked like a woman on a mission.

                    "I know you Wednesday and you know me. Remember the last time you tried to have fun without me?"  There was a sadistic glint in Mortez's eyes that Wednesday found annoying and worth admiring about her brother. He had the makings of a serial killer that no one could ever suspect or pinpoint , he was a better compliance than Pugsley but she would never voice that out not in a million years.

                  "Don't get in the way."

                 "When have I ever?" He responded with a dark cheeky grin that made Wednesday smirk ; The Addam twins were lethal individually but combined effort was anyone's nightmare when the two set their eyes on someone who needed heavy retribution.