Shattered Hearts

Börja om från början

He held a lot of ill feelings towards Aegon, but he was still after everything his brother, his blood and he had never ever seen him like this. He had seen him in many states. Drunk and balls deep in some whore, Laying in the dirt of the streets of silk head face down in the mud, standing on a table drunk and chanting whatever he wanted as the drinks flowed. He had seen him hung over after one of those nights of drinking and whoring as he was being scolded by their mother.

Aegon sat his head between his knees tears streamed down his face as he heard all the insults hurled at him day after day, moon after moon and year after year. He put his hands over his ears to drown out the sounds but to no use..

"Poor excuse of a man" by his mother and grandfather

"I wish you were never born!" with a slap following from his mother.

"You are a menace" Aemond had spoken one night after dragging him back to the red keep after laying around a whore house until the morning.

The disappointing glance in his fathers face the night Aemond lost his eye, and instead of protecting him he was drunk laying somewhere in a ditch.

Those all only a mere few out of a range that could fill a library

But what hurt most of all was that he could never turn back, never could make all those wrongs right in his life. And he knew that, he felt is heart break into a thousand pieces and outside Sunfyre roared feeling his riders sadness.

As the hours crept on the castle was kept under lock and key by the loyal kings guards and gold cloaks. Rhaena and Luce went to sit with Jace and Laena who were in Helaena's chambers with her and her children.

"Luke... Jace... would you stay with Helaena and the children..." she spoke and nudged Baela who in return looked at her "Why-" she was cut off as Rhaena dragged her out of the chambers. "Rhaenyra has begun her labors" she whispered when they stood in the hall together.

"But it is to early-" Baela started and Rhaena nodded "Would you come with me to see if we can help in any way?" she asked. Baela nodded and took her hand, together they made way to the old Kings' chambers and stood in front of the door. It was dead silent.

Rhaenyra sat against her fathers bed with her back turned towards the room. Daemon sitting besides her as the room was silent. She softly rocked the small baby in her arms. The babe was perfect, every last inch of her a little bit of blonde hair on the top of her head, a true Targaryen. But she was silent and still.

Their Visenya lay in her mothers arms, silent and still. Not wailing like her brothers before her did when they were born.

Outside Syrax wailed as Caraxes nudged her neck but to no use. Sadness was there and never to leaving ever again.

"Rhaenyra" Daemon whispered as he laid his hand on her back. She flinched by the touch of him and held Visenya even closer to her chest.

"No..." she spoke softly her hoarse voice, seeping with grief and anger spoke.

"Please... you can't stay here on the floor.... You are not well" he spoke as he softly gripped her arm with his hands.

Rhaenyra shook her hand and tears started streaming down her face again as Daemon helped her stand. He went to the dresser and took out a blanket to wrap Visenya in. Rhaenyra took the blanket and enveloped the baby in it holding her close to her again.

A soft knock on the door made Daemon turn his head and he walked up to it only opening it a little bit.

"Father... let us help" Baela spoke as Daemon's head looked away, almost like he was trying to hide his red eyes. He nodded and let the two girls in.
Rhaena and Baela stood by the door as Daemon walked back to Rhaenyra still clutching the small bundled baby with her back turned towards all of them.

"Rhaenyra... Baela and Rhaena are here... could you give Visenya to them... so that you can let me help you?" He whispered softly.

Rhaenyra nodded looking down at the bundle as she gave Visenya to Daemon with the utmost care and softness. Her empty arms fell back against her body as Daemon gently took her and walked towards Baela and Rhaena.

"Visenya..." he spoke and gently gave her to Rhaena. A soft tear fell down his cheek as he softly stroked her soft small cheek.

Rhaena looked at Baela who laid her hand on her twin sisters shoulder and together they turned around leaving the chambers. As the door clicked into its lock they heard the wails of Rhaenyra.

Baela laid her full arm around Rhaena's shoulder and in silence they walked back towards Helaena's chambers.
Baela entered first and everyone sitting in the chambers looked at her. Even the small children. 'Princess Helaena... may I ask for the children to be taken away... this is something not for them to see" she spoke hands folded in front of her. Jace stood up and raced to her side. Helaena nodded and gestured for a maid to take the children to their playroom.

"A dragon awakes by the fire" Helaena spoke.