Unexpected vampire wedding (from rollie)

Although I followed the vampire for a very long time, I was glad that he also showed interest in me

Although I followed the vampire for a very long time, I was glad that he also showed interest in me. And this interest grew into something more... I was grateful to Nevra and the fact that fate brought us together. After all, while courting him in the first-aid post, he nevertheless proposed to me, linking our destinies with this connection. I moved into his room, freeing up mine. Shaitan treated me calmly, and after that we learned one great piece of news: I was carrying a child from a vampire. But at the same time, together with him, I prepared Mnemosyne's potion, so as not to bring misfortune to our life in this world and to the rest of the inhabitants.

This is where my story begins about how Karen schemed for her brother without telling him anything.

Even now, the sun was just rising, and they started knocking on the door of Nevra's room. Nevra hurried to open the door so that the knock would not disturb my sleep. Behind the door was his sister, who, seeing the sleepy girl on the bed, quickly pulled her brother out the door.

--- In the corridor.

- Well, let's share it. - She asked with sly eyes.

- What to share? - The Head of Shadows, not yet recovering from his recent sleep, did not understand what his sister was talking about. And she could have asked about anything in terms of her recklessness and irresponsibility. How much he endured her surveillance in the hall with the crystal, which the higher-ups do not know about.

- How was your "game" and the evening itself? And there is no need for denial, when I passed by, I heard everything.

- Since I heard everything myself, why ask? "The brother asked with a smile, this confirmed his guess that you couldn't hide anything from his sister.

- Well, you know it yourself, brother, I love a detailed story, and not just the moans of your next girlfriend. - Lifting him slightly by the chin with her fingers and looking into his eyes, Karen answered.

- It's too early for you to know the details, sister. - The vampire stroked Karen on the head, remembering that it was just dawn outside the window. - Why aren't you sleeping this early?

- Well, brother... - Karen turned away from Nevra offendedly and pouted. But since he is silent about this, I decided to ask about another rumor. Raising herself slightly on her toes, the girls asked in a whisper. - Is it true that she is carrying your child?

The Head of Shadows was very surprised by this question. Where and how did your sister find out? But his brother could not hide this from her; after all, she was his own sister.