(~Nekomi Avery~) Real Version of Alectrona Iriastrape

Start from the beginning

Normal Moves

Fireball: creates and launch a ball of fire.
Icebeam:produce pinpoint accurate beams of ice/sub-zero energy/gas that freezes everything it hits instantly.
Healing Flame: can heal themselves or others by using flames/fire/heat.
Lightning Bolt: summon lightning bolts from the sky or project them from their own bodies (usually from owns hands), using them to pierce and/or severely burn their opponents even to the point of death. Unlike normal bolts of lightning, they could use them as concussive or even piercing forces, which could be strong enough to affect even greater beings of strength and durability.
Water Blast: release water over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
Razor Wind: project wind or sound in a way that allows them to cut through matter from a distance. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like an immaterial bullet.
Earth Spike Projection: create and project needles/spikes of earthly material to impale targets. These spikes can be projected in mid-air or generated from the ground; potentially creating a trail of needles.

Special Moves (Hidden)

Ravaging Star: summons the force of a sun. Can obliterate or annihilate anything within its radius.
Slaughter Sword Secret Art: contains slaughter supreme true intent.
Falling Flower Floating Zero Sword: summons a rain of explosive or steel like flower petals on a very big area. Also boost the user's speed and agility. Flower petals can be manipulated by the user.
Moonlight Blast: blast or obliterate anything using the power and force of the moon.
Day of Judgement: Obliterate everything and anyone. Can destroy a whole planet and galaxies.
Soaring Sun: summons a very hot fireball that emits a very high temperature and a heat wave that can melt even the most strongest metal.
Falling Stars: summons a rain of stars on an area. If the target survive the onslaught they will suffer burns and everlasting injuries.
Profound Lightning Fast Bladework: only available when using a sword. Speed and blade skill will increase 6 times.
Spear of the Dragon God: only available when using spear. All attributes will increase 10x and the spear will emit and unleash strong energy when activated.
Divine Alchemy: this skill was inherit from the unrivaled medicine God. When this skill is activated pill refinement success rate will increase 200% and also the grade will be an instant divine grade or above.
EarthSworn BlackSun: when this skill is activated the gravity around the area will drop until 0% and the floating objects around the area will be suck or gather around and will create a strong vortex. When unleash the vortex will explode and release all the fragments towards a target.
Lament Of A Dying Star: summons an energy beam with the full force of a dying star. When unleash everything on its path will melt or be obliterated.

Magic Spells

Repellent Divine Spell: scourge spell recharge at the chest. It looks like a violent thunder and no one can bear it.
Soulfine Divine Spell: once there is a transfer of spirit power from the light filament will be pierced.
Great Sword Escape Art: creates two illusion to fight the enemy.
4 Varuna Sutra: absorbs the spirit enegy and attainment of others.
Globe Heaven: practice the body with gas, it forms an elemental force cyclone under the skin, and able to absorb universal elemental force for self usage.

Hidden Legendary Traits

God Inheritance: condition to inherit the traits from gods.
Martial Arts Mastery: can master a martial arts, either innately or through training easily.
Overpowered: trait of being completely overpowered compared to everyone else or mostly everyone.
Endless Development: ability to endlessly develop in whatever field of expertise, meaning they can continue to develop themselves well and become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. without end. Through learning, training or otherwise, they can increase their abilities as much as they wish. Has the potential to develop themselves in every way, physically or metaphysically, mentally or bodily, etc. In time, they may have a power that surpasses all other living beings in their realities.
Raw Power: possesses an extreme and raw level of overwhelming power so tremendous and destructive which can make users by far the most powerful and mighty beings in their known worlds and by far the most dangerous to have ever been known because of their unrivaled might, or simply the quality to overwhelm through sheer strength.