Jadzia Dax

the space station DS9, I was there, passing through with Star Fleet, but plans changed when the station needed a hand with a science project to do with something found in the gamma quadrant, and I was the only one my captain could spear.

I was paired with a trill, I always liked the trill, an interesting race, especially the ones who are bonded, imagine all that knowledge, all those lifetimes lived, so I was excited, but that changed when I saw her.

in the slightly baggy uniform, with her hair tied in a bun, holding a tricorder, the dots going down her side, her face was bright looking at the reading. I coughed, She looked up at me still smiling.

"You must be from Atlanta," she said smiling. "Luientant...?" 

"(Y/N)" I said smiling back. "And you're Jadzia Dax right?" I asked. 

Jadzia nodded and pointed to the planet. "Sorry that I started without you, but the preliminary reading where so interesting," 

I took the data pad from her and looked over the results. "You're right, According to this, this is the only species on the planet they found it on," I said. 

"And look at the structure of its cells," Jadzia said lowering the shield around. "I think its been bio-engrained,"

I flicked to the next page and studied the cell. "It would seem like that, interesting, who do you think made it?" 

"I don't know but it smells wonderful," Jadzia said. "Although if it was made that would make sense, who would want a flower that..." Jadzia paused, there was something in her eyes. 

"What's wrong..." Suddenly the smell of the planet hit me, Feeling something was off I pulled out my tricorder and scanned the air. "The planet has released something into the air, a pollen of some kind..." I stopped feeling the effects, Jadzia was already well affected by it. 

She'd let her hair loose, and her clothes seemed tighter. I looked down at the readings. The pollen was not only increasing both our sex drives but it was also making her more sensitive.

"Dax...Dax...we...we...need...he...Need to fuck!" I yelled, and clearly, she agreed as she grabbed me and pushed me back, her uniform now extremely tight, As she started to pull at mine, she managed to pull my top off and ran her hands over my bare chest. 

"Mmmm, how are you so fit?" Jadzia asked, She looked up and licked her lips, her eyes meeting mine as her hands moved down to my trousers. "I know exactly how to please a man, I have had experience on both sides," 

Jadzia pulled down my trousers, leaving the tent I was pitching in my boxers, she ripped them clean off, and my dick popped out into her face. "Computer, seal the door to this chamber," she ordered. "Mmmm," she said licking her lips again. "You could give any man a run for his size, look at you," 

Jadzia leaned her head back and wrapped her mouth around the tip of my dick, slowly, making sure to run her tung around it a few times making sure to taste the pre-cum, she slowly started to bob her head forward. 

to start with beautiful woman moved her head forward, eventually taking my whole length in, she looked up and me before she pulled back, and so it went, she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, and each time she made to lick the tip and then the whole shaft deep throating it every time.

I moved my hands over her hair to help guide her, as she continued, and after a few minutes. "I'm...Gonna...cum!" I yelled and Jadzia quickly pulled her mouth off my dick and opened it, I cummed covering her face, some of it landing in her mouth and more landing over her uniform. 

"Mmm, you taste better than any man I've blown before, or maybe it's these taste buds," She said. "Now, it's your turn," She pulled the top half of her uniform off, her breasts were big enough now that they pushed on the bra she was wearing, She moved her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra. 

it fell to the floor, the lovely sports continued down her body but took a detour a line going under and over her tits, her large and lushes tits, I pushed her onto the floor and wrapped my mouth around her left nipple. 

Jadzia moaned as I sucked at her nipple, my hand traveled down her body to between her legs, and god was she wet, I started to rub her off, making sure to take it slow, and her voice got louder and louder. "yes!" she yelled.

I speed up, making sure not to insert a finger yet, then I used my free hand to push her down onto the floor, and dropped down as well, moving my mouth from her nipple to her wet pussy. "mmm, I wonder what you can do with your toung," 

I looked up at her and smiled, before going back down, I used my tongue to provide at the wet folds, getting a groan out of the trill, Then I pushed it in, and she moaned, I wriggled it around, then felt Jadzia's legs tighten around my neck.

She was moaning and calling out, as I pushed my tongue in and out, using my hands to squeeze her thighs, I felt her walls tighten around me as she came, A moment passed and she pulled me up and gave me a long kiss, taking the last of her wetness from my mouth.

Her hands ran along my body. "I hope you are not finished," she said, before pushing me onto my back. She straddled me. "Because I'm not,"

Jadzia lined up her pussy with my dick, I looked over her whole body again, the large tits, the perfect figure of her body, the spots, and her dripping pussy sitting over my dick.

She dropped down and both let out a long moan, her walls pushed apart, and my dick went deeper and deeper into her.

Jadzia placed her hands on my chest. "Oh yes," she said. "How are you so big?"

"Luck," I answered holding her hips and squzzeing. "How are you so good?"

"Experience," she moaned, as she started to hop up and down, her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh YES!" She yelled.

Jadzia kept going up and down, and I started to trust, I knew we both wouldn't last long.

"YES! YES! (moan) YES!" Jadzia yelled, Cumming.

"Jadzia!" I yelled cumming deeply into her.

Jadzia fell off me and next to me on the floor, leaning into me. "You're a great fuck," she said.

"And so are you," I replied, and kissed her, then the door opened.

"Jadzia, do you have...." Kira Nerys stopped as she looked down at us.

"Like what you see?" Jadzia asked.

Kira closed her eyes and walked backward leaving.