Ill - Fluff

It was a normal day at the Boar Hat, customers chatting and eating, some sober, most of them drunk. It was pretty late, but the entire day, the owner of the tavern, Meliodas, was nowhere to be seen. This left the chef, Ban, confused. He thought he was still sleeping, or had something more important to do in his room, and Elizabeth was worried for him. So, Ban left to his room and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" He hears from the other side of the door.

"Ban." He replies.

The door opens and the immortal is met with something he wasn't expecting. Meliodas looked horrible! Meliodas had a runny nose, and was still in his pajamas. Not to mention the eye bags he had, he looked exhausted.

"Cap'n. Why didn't you tell us you were sick?" Ban asks.

"I didn't want to worry you guys." Meliodas replies with a stuffy tone.

"Well, we were worried since you never let us know what you were doing."

"Sorry."

Ban sighs and picks the demon boy up, walks over to the bed and places him on it.

"I'll be back."

Meliodas simply nods and lays down, Ban leaving afterwards. While waiting, Meliodas fell asleep. But Ban woke him up when he arrived, bowl in his other hand.

"Here, it's soup."

Ban hands it to the demon and Meliodas starts eating rather fast, probably due to not leaving his room to eat all day.

"Done."

Ban takes the bowl and leaves again, coming back with a glass of water.

"Take slow sips."

Meliodas takes a sip, and places it on the bedside table.

"You didn't have to do this, y'know."

"I know, but I want you to recover. Nights will be boring without you! And I don't want you to suffer."

Meliodas looks up at him and smiles.

"Since Elizabeth will be going back to the castle, how about you and me hang out here all night?"

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"That sounds nice, I'm in!"

"I knew you would agree!"

They both laugh and Meliodas hugs the immortal, leaving him confused.

"Thank you so much, Ban."

"Of course."

(Short but sweet! Also, thanks for the patience over my long hiatus. I haven't been having much motivation and have had severe writers block. I will be trying to write more often, and will be trying to post a new chapter for Mr.Forgettable! Thanks again<3 New chapter coming soon!!)