"I bet I have a better intellect then those two!" Alistair spoke jealously.
"Combined?" I sassed with a smile on my face. He frowned even more. "Hey, I'm just joking." I added as I playfully hit his chest.
"I know, let's see if I can solve this." He stated as he pulled out a pen and paper.

"And in the area of chemistry, your very own Harry Osborn." Max said.
"Woo, Harry." I yelled, Alistair rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, Harry." Peter yelled after.
"Thanks, Max." Harry thanked. Alistair scoffed once Harry began speaking.
"Ok, what is your problem?" I whispered to him.
"Nothing." He whispered back.
"No, somethings going on, tell me what's going on." I continued.
"Fine, I don't like how close you and Harry are." He finally got out.
"Really, Harry and I are just friends, nothing mo-" I was interrupted by an explosion.

"Get down!" Alistair then moved in front of me to cover me from the blast just above our heads. We then ran to the side wall to get more coverage and huddled together.
"Oh my god, where's Peter?" I tried to get up but Alistair stopped me. "What are you doing I have to go look for my brother, PETER!" I hollered.
"I cannot let you go out there, you'll get yourself hurt, or worse." He put his hands on my shoulders. "You're gonna have to trust that he'll be fine." He stated. I could feel myself cry at this point, Alistair pulled me into a hug to console me and protect me.
All of a sudden the roof was caving in, Alistair covered my head and braced himself. We only got bits and pieces where we were, but in the middle the roof fell. Suddenly it was being held up by some guy and he threw it on the chairs.
"Ta-Da." He cheered. But suddenly a surge blasted behind him.
"I can't look." I said then put my head in Alistair's chest. Then Suddenly there was this big flash.
"Oh-no, there's fire now, (Y/N) we need to move now!" Alistair yelled. As we stood up I felt water, I looked up and there was a rain cloud in the room.
"What the?" I whispered. I looked to the stage and saw my brother.

"PETER!" I yelled and ran up to him. I surprised him with a hug and I cried in his arms. "Don't you disappear on me like that again, I was worried sick about you." I yelled angrily.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to worry you." Peter spoke.
"You better be." I said.
"All my work. What did you do?" We stopped hugging and looked over to see an angry Anya.
"Uh, sorry." Peter apologized befuddled.
"Why couldn't you just let the beetle kid handle it?" She said.
"I think he's Spide-" he was cut off by me.
"Hey, back off, be glad your invention didn't kill someone." I said, defending my brother. She just grunts at us and storms off.
"Hey, don't let it bother you, pal." Harry came out and said. "The bad news is, she'll hate you for life. The good news is, you don't go to her school." He finished. I just kept glaring at her till Max model spoke.
          "And who is this young man I have to thank for putting out the fire?" Max asked.
          "This is my brother, Peter Parker." I answered as Harry and I both walked towards him.
          "Yea, he's the one I've been telling you about." Harry finished.
          "Well Peter, I'm impressed. Not only did you solve my equation, but you also put it to practical use."
Max stated, I was quite impressed with my brother. "Indoor storm clouds are something I've been toying with, and you're the only one who figured it out." He finished.
          Alastair ran up to him and showed him some paper. "Mr Modell, look. I solved it too." He expressed.
          Max saw the paper and said, "Sorry, young man. That looks more like a Rorschach Test than an answer." He than walked away and took Peter with him. Alastair flipped the paper over and was surprised and then crumbled it up.
          "Parker!" He exclaimed.
          I walked up to him and held his shoulder. "Don't worry Alastair, you're still pretty smart to me, and brave." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.
          "Thanks." He smiled at me. Professor Smythe then walked towards us and whispered in Alastair's ear.