AALIYAH🫀
Jade he my man
AALIYAH🫀
My man my man my man 😌

JADE🙈
We can share him twin

AALIYAH🫀
Alr
AALIYAH🫀
Our man our man our man .

JADE🙈
😭😭

BESTIEE🙀
Are you going come this time jade and dd ??

JADE🙈
Yup

DAVID🤭
👍
SHAYSHAY💕
I'm ordering 7 tickets to avatars for 8:30

Everyone liked the message and I was looking through my closet trying to find clothes and something nice because I'm going take so pictures too i found i white no sleeve crop top and some Jeans with my Yeezy and I found a white bag so I did my routine and took a shower and I put on a patterns jackets thing or wtv it call, it was 7:28 and my mom drop us off at the dd and notti house and see everyone there was we walk in "heyyy" Shay said and they all said back I sat by niyah and notti ofc "let's go to target and get snacks" i said and everyone agree. We got there "dd take my picture" I said because he was the closer to me I hand my phone before he could say something while we took them they all went into target "these cute??" I ask him "you only posting 2 of them" he said "yeah"I said while he suck his teeth "anyway what the caption" he ask "Brown skin, she bad as fuck, I told that bitch to strike a pose" I sang while dancing and laughing "that's my man fr he was singing it to me fr" I said "damn everyone your man but me" he said but whisper the last part "woahh I'm single" I said acting like I didn't hear the last part "mhm" he said "what you mean mhm, I'm am" I said getting annoyed "you not single" he said "why you trying to play with acting like I'm a hoe" I said getting mad "you are,your a smoochie" he said (idk if I spelled right but I don't really care) I looked at him mugged him "nigga how I'm I a smoochie" I said kinda yelling "because you was flirting with notti" he said I just laughed "what funny" he said "I don't liked notti like that I love him as a best friend and plus he liked someone else" I said "oh" he said I just smile "so are they cute" I did showing him the picture. "Yup,they bad asf" he said smiling, I got my man back jp. "Let's find them" i said while posing the pictures.
⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

Liked by Ddosama and 4,993 othersJademarie "Brown skin, she bad as fuck, I told that bitch to strike a pose" 🤭

Jademarie "Brown skin, she bad as fuck, I told that bitch to strike a pose" 🤭.

@Niyahh: MY LOVE ❤️❤️
— @jademarie: AWW ILY SM 🫀.

@Nottiosama: bestfriend ate
— @jademarie: and did ❤️.

@Sugarhillddot: My heart 🫀
— @jademarie: ❤️❤️.

@user1: OMG U SO FUCKING PRETTY
@jademarie: THANK U SM 🤍.

@Ddosama: photo credit??
— @jademarie: you not about to compliment me damn I thought we was friends 😔.
—@Ddosama: you ate friend ❤️
— @jademarie: thank you friend 🤭.

@ddwifey29: yeah her and dd definitely flirting 🤷🏽‍♀️.
— @Shaybandzz: nahh dd my man he don't want her hoe ass
—@jademaire: hoe is crazy but I'm keep it p before I started saying shit that you don't want to hear 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.
—@Shaybandzz: stfu hoe, I know everything so I probably already know.
— @user22: hoe?? That's your sister

@Aaliyahhhreana: you so beautiful twin 🤭🤭 .
— @jademarie: thank you twinn 😌.

_____________________________________
Word count - 799
AN-Should I keep going ???