chapter 1

CHANGES.

Rhem POV

Thery was my neighbor and my special someone. He used to be great and sweet not until he heard that his little sister was shoot during a shooting at her sister's school. He regret it, he was blaming himself because he couldn't protect her even if he promise he would.. That day was also our first month being together and we were celebrating because i forced him to come with me in a restaurant even tho i know he was supposed to be waiting for her sister in her school.. The guilt build up and i blame myself too so he blame too for that.

3rd person POV

Thery start drinking because that's the only escape he found to ease the pain he's feeling.. It's been a year since that happened to them and now Rhem look so horrible. Bruises everywhere and seems like he haven't slept for months. Thery becames abusive and Rhem have no intention or plan to break up with Thery, Why? simple he lived in guilt he blamed his self still and he knows Thery have no one if he leave. But one day he had enough because he knows that he can't live like that forever. The pain just keep growing. He knows that living like this is hell he doesn't have freedom and then he realized it was never his fault you can't change fate because it already happened. He plan to escape tonight to escape the hell he endure living for a year.

Rhem POV

"I did it?! i escaped" he thought while smiling but hen remember he doesn't have a place to stay at. He walks around the area and hoping a stranger will let him stay for a strangers house for tonight. "i see a person!"

He walks up to the person and luckily that person is nice.

Stranger: Yes you can stay how long you want but i gotta warn you tho someone is other living there  too!

Rhem: That's fine thank you so much! My name is Rhem nice to meet you!!!

Stranger: Nice meeting you too! my name is Kei!

They start walking to Kai's house and they finally arrived

Rhem: Im kinda nervous.. what if your roommate doesn't like me??? ugh

Kei: You dont have to worry too much i know they will love you!

Rhem: If you say so...

They entered and.... It was a mess! the people there is fighting but when they heard the door opened the looked at the door and froze for a moment.

Kei: Told ya

Rhem: What do you mean???

Kei: Nothing but you should introduce yourself!

Rhem: Hello! my name is Rhem and uhm.. I'll be staying here for a while if that's okay..?

Loid: Ofc you can stay here as long as you want.. you can even live here if you want (he mumbles the last part)

Pat, Guiv, Dex and Michael:  they only nod their head meaning that they agree.

Poor Rhem clueless about it:(