Chapter 1

The hits and kicks and the punches were nothing compared to the torture my father gave me, the whips , pipes , baseball bats and one of his favourites stabbing me with the hot iron poker, the same one that he killed my mother with, and locking me in the basement leaving me too bleed out. That day the police came threw that door was the day I finally let myself cry, all the torture, hits, all of it was finally over. Since my mother was dead, the only family I have are three brothers I didn't even know I had, they were strangers I hadn't even seen or heard of till now. Some lady came and collected me not long after the police came for my so called father. She came threw the door and told me to go too the paramedics apparently she works for child services, The paramedics were so shocked that I was still alive after what my dear father had put me threw, apparently I should be dead , it was apparently a miracle , I don't believe in miracles, I just walk off to have a shower. After I get out and get dressed I start to pack my bags, I didn't have much clothes, since my father believed I didn't deserve them and he would spend his money of alcohol and food for himself he would only leave me scraps for dinner, that's why I am so skinny and weak.