he detached his lips, gently biting my bottom one as he backed away. he brought his hand up, and rubbed on my swollen bottom lip with his thumb.

i decided to tease him a little, and parted my lips again, letting him know what i want. he smirked, and slowly stuck his thumb in my mouth.

i waisted no time, and wrapped my lips around it before slowly sucking it and making sure to keep eye contact with him as i did it. dd watched with low eyes and his mouth slightly open as i bobbed my head back and forth slowly.

" ohh. " he whispered, with a small smirk on his face. i felt him push his finger a lil deeper, touching the back of my throat. i closed my eyes, and quickly hallowed my cheeks before sliding my mouth off his finger.

he rested his thumb on my bottom lip again, as i reached down and felt him down there. he shuttered a lil as soon as i touched him. this nigga was hard asl, i know it hurt.

" lemme help you pa. " i whispered, and got up from under him. i laid him down, and sat on my knees by his legs.

i reached over, and slowwwly pulled his grey sweats off. i could tell he was getting impatient.

" alina stop playin. " he spoke quietly, and laid his head down on the pillow. i smiled, before sliding his pants and boxers fully off.

my eyes widened a lil as i seen his size. no matter how many times we've done stuff, i'm still not use to him.

i sat up more on my knees, then leaned down, arching my back. i grabbed him wit one hand, my other hand resting on his slight abs.

i stroked him a few times, making him suck in a breath. i then let a good amount of spit fall from my lips, and onto his tip.

i smiled as i rubbed it slow, teasing him and shit. i started to get excited as i leaned closer, and finally wrapped my lips around him.

" oh—sh.. " i heard from him. i looked up and he laid there wit his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed a lil. i decided to stop teasing him, as i moved my head all the way down.

i brought my mouth back to the top, and swirled my tongue around it as i stroked him wit my hand. i then bobbed my head up and down, this time rougher and faster.

" shiit. " he moaned quietly, and i felt his hand reach the back of my head. he suddenly grabbed my hair tightly, making me wince a little. but i smiled at how rough he is.

he caught me off guard as he started to thrust into my
mouth, really hitting the back of my throat. you could really hear that shit.

it started to get real messy and sloppy, and i could tell dd was close. i let him continue what he was doing for a lil, as he got closer and closer.

" baby..ima— " he trailed off, as i felt him twitch in my mouth. he let out soft groans as i felt the warm liquid spill into my mouth.

i quickly took him out of my mouth, and aimed it at my face. i smiled and stuck my tongue out, letting him paint my face as he looked down with his bottom
lip between his teeth.