Chapter 64 - Cooking Mama

Zacznij od początku

"How about you stop talking about bad things now and help me prepare breakfast?" she proposes and i nod
I know maybe the only reason is to derail a conversation that hurts too much for her to deal with, but at the same time i think how strong she is after realizing what she's been going through these past few years.
She's the most beautiful woman alive and it's not fair that she found herself doubting herself and her looks because of a man who doesn't deserve her.
She deserves to be wanted, to feel desired again.

"Mmm okay, honey could you please get me the flour up there i can't get there?" she says, pointing to the exact point in the kitchen where it is.
"Of course little gnome" i say, teasing her for her height
"I'm not a gnome" she replies pretending to be offended
"Oh yes, you are babe" i say giggling
"Stop making fun of my height"
I open the top door of the kitchen and take the bag of flour and then put it on the counter.
I see her open a cookbook and flip through the pages until she gets to the chapter of Italian recipes which makes me smile spontaneously.

"Are you trying to seduce me with your culinary talents Olsen ?" i say with my raspy voice.
"Mmm maybe" she murmurs, i reach her from behind, take the book from her hands and close it violently and then bring my face close to her ear.
"Okay first, fuck these recipes that never meet the right doses and second, babe that's not the right way to cut, you're going to hurt like this" i whisper seductively and i feel her stiffen
"Oh and how am i supposed to do Chef?" her voice trembles and her skin shivers as i touch her arms.
"Can i show you?" i ask and she swallows then nods
I approach her, this time hitting her ass with my lower abdomen causing her to moan a little.
I take her hand which is holding the knife.
"You have to go up and down, slowly" i whisper blowing on her earlobe.
I start to move in the same way, rubbing my lower abdomen against her, i feel her breathing irregularly and trying to contain herself from the pleasure.
"Yes, like that babe" i continue going faster and faster and making her crash several times against the counter.
"Shit" she breaths out and letting out a moan that making me smirk.
I lick my lips and bring them to her neck, biting her skin.
"Mmm honey" she says panting as i continue to let her feel the pressure of my pussy on her ass.
With one hand across her body ending between her legs, with two fingers i push to the point of her pussy putting pressure on it and at that she lets out another moan.
"Tell me babe" i tease her
"Mmm i-fuck i- we can't-oh God-the punish-"
"Good morni- oh" we hear Ash's voice and immediately we walk away from each other embarrassed while her sister bursts out laughing.

"Sorry did i interrupt your morning sex?" she asks clearly teasing us
"No ash you didn't interrupt a damn thing" Liz says visibly uncomfortable which amuses me
"Sure...however interesting the choice of the kitchen, i've always dreamed of someone fucking me on the kitchen count-"
"Ash!" Lizzie scolds her and i try to keep from laughing but she notices it.
"And you stop it" she turns to me but i burst out laughing in her face
"I'm serious it's not funny" she adds
"Sorry babe but it's kinda funny though, you should looking at your face right now" i tell her and Ashley and i both laugh
"Ok maybe you better go to the bedroom" she says crossing her arms
"Oh oh someone wants to punish you y/n" Ash comments making me laugh again
"Ok enough you two, you won't tell anyone about what you saw, do you understand?" Lizzie warns her
"i doubt about it Liz, she'll tell about it to anyone" i point out
"Smart" Ashley tells me and i wink back
"You really are two kids" Lizzie says annoyed
"No baby you're just too embarrassed" i tell her and she gives me a look and i saw death for a moment.
"You go to your room now" she orders me and i decide to obey only because i have the vague idea that she intends to punish me and i like the idea.
"At your orders professor" i say before walking away after exchanging a knowing look with Ashley.
I go back to my room and sit on the bed waiting for her to come back here.

After a few minutes i hear footsteps and then see Lizzie come into the room.
"Hi ba-"
"Shut up" she commands me
"Oh okay" i see her turn to lock the door and then approach me without taking her eyes off mine
"You really are a naughty girl" fuck her voice it's so raucous and sexy
"I'm sorr-"
"I told you to shut up" she says pushing me onto the bed.
"Do you know what happens with me to students who are naughty?" she straddles me and brings her lips to my earlobe.
"Well Professor Olsen punishes them, hard, so they won't forget the lesson next time" she whispers and bites my ear.
My God have mercy.
"You want to be punished don't you?" she asks me
"Well i'm already grounded, you said that-"
"I know what i said honey and this will be much worse, you won't be able to touch me, not even by accident. I'll turn you on so much that you'll want to, but if you do, i'll stop fucking you right away, okay?" She takes my wrists, squeezing them in her hand and bringing my arms up to my head.
"T-this is torture" i say
"This is what you get after teasing me" she points out
She brings her hands to my chest, she approaches my lips leaving me a kiss full of passion and biting them.
"You'll be quiet because you don't want to wake everyone up right?" she asks and i nod
"Good girl" she starts biting my neck as her hands slip under my pajamas looking for my bare skin to tease.
When they find my nipples they start playing with it making me shiver
"Oh you're so tough honey" she whispers and that turns me on even more.
As she continues to bite and lick my neck a hand slips up to the elastic of my panties.
"I want to fuck you so much" she announces and in that exact moment i feel her hand enter my underpants, i let go a moan and lower my arms to be able to hold on to her, but she immediately grabs them pulling her hand out of my underpants and putting them back at my head.
"Arms up, i told you not to touch me" and having said that she returns with her hand to tease my pussy.
First she strokes her and then she starts making circulatory movements with her fingers.
"Tell me what you want" she asks breathlessly
"I-i want you to f-fuck me" i state without hesitation and at that a smirk forms on her face.
She gets off the bed to get on her knees, slowly slipping off my pajama bottoms and then my panties.
"You're so wet for me Y/n" she whispers
She brings her mouth to my vagina and licking my clit.
"Holy shit" i hum
She begins to suck me and then feel her tongue thrust more and more violently and decisively inside me.
"Fuck Lizzie-yes like that please" i beg her and without hesitation she pushes herself even further inside me, i just lift my head and see her literally between my legs as she hungrily devours me.
This is fucking beautiful.
"More-please more-oh fuck" when she finds my spot she starts licking it and it's immediately a wave of pleasure that overwhelms me.
I arch my body and let out a moan and instinctively reach out my hand to grab her hair, but when she feels that she quickly pulls away from my pussy and stands up.
"W-what? W-what are you doing?" i ask her in the middle of my orgasm
"I told you not to touch me" she says licking her lips to savor me
"But-"
"No buts - i keep my promises" she says indifferent to what has just happened.
Is she really leaving me like this?
Shit she doesn't joke when she wants to punish.
"I'm sorry about earlier-but please can you finish-"
"I said no, i warned you that i would punish you" she points out as she takes her things to go to the bathroom.
"Oh by the way are you busy for New Years?" She asks, changing the subject
What the fuck-
"Uhm no, why?" i answer
"Great, then you'll be all mine, don't make any commitments" and having said this, she leaves the room leaving me half naked.
"Oh and get dressed, you don't want to have breakfast like that in front of my family, do you?" she teases me with a smirk and closing the door.

This bitch.

....................................................................................

A/N:
Hiii guys how are you?

Did you like this chapter?
I thought it's nice to switch roles between them right? What do you think?

leave many comments that i'll read with pleasure

See you in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍