Chapter 1: The Day He Realized He Is In Love

Start from the beginning

Silent was stunned

Silent: What?

Gem: We know what is bothering you now

Silent: Explain-

Jumble: You were staring at Tailia-

The wolf started to blush a bit when he heard the foxes name

Jumble: *seeing his blush* you really don't get it do you?

Silent: Just tell me......

Both Gem and Jumble looked at each other and laugh while the wolf is confused

Gem: Silent..... You have a Crush On Tailia! *Laughs out loud*

This made the Wolf blush even more

Silent: M-Me? Having a Crush on T-Tailia? T-Thats not true! *In a low embarrassed voice*

Jumble: Yeah Right! *Laughing* but seriously *wiping his tears out of laughter* just tell us the truth

Silent just sighs and starts explaining

Silent: Well..... During the virus I was afraid to hit both of you with my wisp gun but a Zombot was about to attack me from behind but Tailia save me while she was about to be Infected by Custards and Mr. Cinnamon's Chao's, after Sonica and Silvia got the virus out, I asked why she did that and Says "I'd rather save yours and everyone else's lives instead of mine" that really touched me........ She really shows that she cares for all of us but I worry that she doesn't look after herself....... After that I started to have this weird Feelings towards her.

Gem: Its called Love, Silent

Jumble: Yeah! You know that right

Silent: Y-Yes......

Jumble: Tell us more about you with her!

Silent: Well, S-She's Cute, Brave, and The Most Beautiful Girl I have ever seen.....

Gem: aww that's adorable!

Jumble: yeah....... Well, I think it might be hard to win her heart Silent....

Gem: what makes you say that Jumble?

Jumble: Well from what I heard from Sonica, she says That Tailia Used to Have a crush on a Red Male Fox.

Silent opened her eyes a bit thinking that Tailia "used" to have a crush

Jumble: Hes name was Flynn The Fox (Genderbend Fiona Fox) but didn't have the same Feelings towards her and he ditched Sonica Out of her Evil Counterpart, Anti - Sonica or Distress The Hedgehog (Genderbend Scourge) from a different dimension

Gem: Wait Sonica has a an Evil Counterpart? From a Different Dimension?

Jumble: Yep, They call it the Anti Zone, anyway, Tailia tried to convince Flynn to stay on The Good side but he told her this: "You can't count on Anybody" then slapped her while Distress was laughing out loud. Tailia was crying, Sonica Was trying to comfort her, thankfully That Red Fox and That Fake Sonica isn't on our zone. But after that Event for Tailia she never started to look for someone to feel for again, she doesn't want her heart broken twice.....

Gem: Thats Terrible! *Shocked*

Silent was Very Angry after hearing that, The Red Fox Hurting His Tailia- I mean Friend and making her to not look for someone made her very Pissed Off

Gem: Wait was that Flynn fox Guy A friend of Sonica?

Jumble: Well yeah maybe, they used to date but now they're enemies.... They were in a Group Called The Freedom Fighters, Both Sonica and Tailia left after Sonica and The Prince of Acorn Sam Acorn (Genderbend Sally Acorn) had a fight, he slapped her, telling her she's "selfish" while sonica was just trying to to save the world, But Now Sonica and Jamey are Officially Dating happy to be together.

Gem: Huh..... Well I'm glad they made the right choice.

Silent: Agreed

Jumble: Now Silent, if you and Tailia want to be together we need more help other than me and Gem!

Silent: And Who?

Jumble: Sonica, Jamey and Custard

Gem: Okay but why Custard?

Jumble: He can help with the best place to hang out

Gem: Oh alright then

Jumble: I'll Call them now *goes to get his communicator*

Gem: Don't worry Silent we'll get you two together!

Silent: Thank you guys......

Gem: Your Welcome Silent! What are friends are for?

Silent just smiles

And with that his Friends will Now help Silent win Tailia's Heart but will she be successful or not?

Hey guys so this is the first Chapter of the story sorry if I have some incorrect words, but I hope ye like it and I'll See you on The Next Chapter.