Generally speaking, experience will determine character, and Cong Wu’s character was not developed in the fox clan with a warm atmosphere at all.

    He also had no parents since he was a child, and he grew up by himself. Later, he recognized his ancestors and returned to his ancestors, so he had a family.

    Because of hardships, this time I came to the Demon Emperor to help Yuanyuan find her relatives. Cong Wu was very supportive, but I didn't expect that before they told Yuanyuan about finding their relatives, the little girl would take the lead Reminds me of the fact that everyone has parents.

    When Yuanyuan heard this sentence, she understood.

    "Then it's because there are relatively few people without parents, so those younger brothers and sisters don't know about it yet."

    Yuanyuan said this in a declarative way, and in the eyes of adults, there was a color of sadness. Everyone agreed with Yuanyuan. , and then changed the subject at the same time, trying to make the atmosphere better.

    But fortunately, Yuanyuan has a great forgetfulness and doesn't know how to get into a dead end, so this matter was easily and temporarily exposed.

    Going back that day, Cong Wu told Ji Moyu about it.

    Ji Moyu pondered for a while, and said: "The Demon Emperor is already contacting the race where Yuanyuan may have been born, but the information flow between the two worlds is slow, and it may take a few days.

    "

    Excited , "The Demon Emperor has contacted, that is to say, nine out of ten, that is the race that Yuanyuan was born from?" Many relatives.

    In addition, here, there are so many people who miss Yuanyuan, even without her parents, her childhood and even her growth process are not unsatisfactory.

    "That's right."

    Ji Moyu smiled lightly on his lips, "If Yuanyuan can find her relatives, I will be happy too." The

    seemingly cold-hearted Xianzun also has such a gentle and considerate side.

    And Yuanyuan didn't know that at this time in the middle of the night, there were still people planning for herself. The little girl recalled what happened during the day before falling asleep. After Wu said about the matter of not having a mother, she cared less a lot of.

    She took out her hands and counted one by one that she liked very much, and the other party also liked her.

    There are Immortal Venerable, Brother Brahma, Cong Wu, Sister Fengyan, Sister Fenghua, Head Sect, Grand Elder, Qi Nian, Brother Xiuming, Wuling, Zhulin... Yuanyuan fell asleep counting, and he was still asleep

    . sweet.

    There are so many people who like her and treat her well, so Yuanyuan doesn't care if she doesn't have parents.

    in a few days.

    The days of coming to the demon world are still a bit new, because Ji Moyu is also by Yuanyuan's side, Cong Wu is also there, and Yuanyuan also met a new beautiful sister, who is also the demon emperor.

    I also met a lot of children from the Yaozu. In just one day, Yuanyuan's life is fulfilling enough.

    Then when she got up from the warm quilt in the morning, Yuanyuan came to the yard, and the first thing she saw was the immortal who rarely moved normally, dancing with a sword.

    Ji Moyu's sword is clear and bright, just like his people, the sword light flashes, as if it can illuminate people extremely thoroughly, as if a sword light can see people to the bone.

    This is an ability that is not very aggressive, but still makes people feel extremely afraid.

    Yuanyuan didn't understand it very well, but felt that Ji Moyu's sword dance was super beautiful, and his eyes became brighter and brighter. When Ji Moyu retracted his sword and the hem of his clothes fell down with the movement, Yuanyuan's little hands clapped .

    She was very supportive, clapping her hands and saying, "The Immortal Venerable is so powerful!"

    Ji Moyu had noticed Yuanyuan's existence a long time ago, and she ended the sword dance early because Yuanyuan woke up, and she didn't want her to look for it for too long.

    At this time, Ji Moyu squatted down in front of Yuanyuan, and said gently, "Do you think it's very good     ?

    "

Seeing the admiration in Yuanyuan's eyes, Ji Moyu said, "If Yuanyuan wants to learn, I'll teach you." Ji Moyu

    has said many things like this, and Yuanyuan nodded without hesitation every time.

    "Yuanyuan wants to learn!"

    Of course, this time was no exception. After Yuanyuan's crisp answer fell, Ji Moyu's smile deepened.

    "That Yuanyuan has to study hard."

    Ji Moyu said something different this time. Ji Moyu used to just laugh, but this time he said something. He asked Yuanyuan to study hard. Of course, Yuanyuan will study hard, so this sentence Yuanyuan put the words in the back of her mind after hearing them.

    But what Yuanyuan didn't know was that just half an hour ago, Ji Moyu was notified by the Demon Emperor, and they had a short conversation after meeting.

    The Demon King said: "I just received a reply from the iron-eating beast clan, saying that a few years ago, a cub was indeed missing in their clan. In order to confirm whether it is Yuanyuan, they said that they would send envoys to check it out." Hearing

    this Ji Moyu didn't reply for a while.

    The Demon Emperor looked at Ji Moyu with doubts, "You don't expect Yuanyuan to recognize her ancestors and return to her clan?"

    Ji Moyu shook his head.

    "I was just thinking that if Yuanyuan went to the upper realm, we might not be able to see each other for a long time."

    Because of time and space, the time flow in the upper realm is very fast. An outrageous proportion of years, but one day in the upper realm is equal to one month in the cultivation realm.

    "Why, don't you want to?"

    "It's not just like that."

    Ji Moyu said, "If Yuanyuan is really a hidden beast, then she must not be able to bear the title of my spiritual pet." The

    Demon Emperor heard Ji Moyu say: "I am here Consider whether to accept Yuanyuan as his apprentice."

    This time, the Demon Emperor did not answer Ji Moyu's words.

    It is true that the divine beasts of the upper realm are powerful, but it is not uncommon for divine beasts to become mounts of the human race. Immortals are also extremely powerful in the upper realm. Who would dare to question a cub as a spiritual pet.

    The author has something to say:

    Third watch, good night!