This time Yuanyuan understood and thought about it seriously, her small face wrinkled in embarrassment because she couldn't remember.

    "Yuanyuan remembers that she was picked up by the breeders... They said that Yuanyuan was picked up from the wild, and she didn't see Yuanyuan's mother."

    After saying this, Yuanyuan looked straight at the Demon King again. , innocently asked: "What's the matter?"

    The Demon Emperor said: "But what do you remember? Before I was picked up."

    This time Yuanyuan wrinkled her face and thought for a long time, but this time she didn't think of anything, She could only shake her head, "Yuanyuan doesn't remember anything."

    The reason she knew she was picked up was because of what the breeder told her, and she remembered it when she was unconscious.

    "Okay."

    The Demon Emperor patted Yuanyuan's head again, and then answered Yuanyuan's previous question, "It's okay, Yuanyuan is so good, so I want to know more about Yuanyuan."

    Although Yuanyuan doesn't seem to care about the fact that she has no family, she still doesn't tell Yuanyuan that they are helping Yuanyuan find a family until she is sure. sad.

    "Hey~"

    Yuanyuan was a little embarrassed by the praise, and happily tugged at the hem of Yaohuang's clothes, "Sister Yaohuang is also very powerful."

    This cub is indeed sweet and lovable.

    The Demon Emperor smiled and looked in Ji Moyu's direction.

    The two of them had a good relationship, but they didn't know each other very well, but at this time, because Ji Moyu wanted to ask about Yuanyuan, so with just a determined look in his eyes, he knew that the Demon Emperor must have a certain idea.

    The Demon Emperor was very good at talking, and she said to Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan doesn't know, many little demons of the demon clan like Yuanyuan very much."

    Yuanyuan gave a light snort, and asked curiously, "Why? Yuanyuan didn't come Cross the demon world."

    "Yuanyuan saved the young masters of the weasel clan and the black golden pheasant clan before, and after they came back, there are monster clans who spread the word about you." The

    demon emperor laughed and said: "Plus Yuanyuan is here The human race is also very famous, and they have left a lot of images of the photo stones, and many monsters like Yuanyuan very much." There is

    no such thing as star chasing in this world, but Yuanyuan is indeed a famous little star in the three realms .

    Yuanyuan didn't know that there were so many people who liked her before, so she forgot to say the happy words, just smirked, and finally recovered and shook her little hand, her little eyes said firmly: "Yuanyuan will not disappoint the love of many people."

    Small appearance is decent, well-behaved and cute.

    The Demon Emperor also has a palace, and the residences arranged for Yuanyuan and the others are similar.

    This is Congwu's home field, and he said to Yuanyuan, "Will Yuanyuan come with me to see where I used to live?

    " , the awareness of race will be weakened, and Wu has lived in the largest city in the demon world, Chongming City.

    As an elder of a large clan in the Yaozu, he spends most of his time free in Chongming City, but he has the responsibility to protect his juniors.