As for Zhu Lin, because his goal of letting Yuanyuan stay was achieved, he was still in a good mood.

    It's just that it's not bad, but soon because Yuanyuan kept talking to Ji Moyu and left him behind, he became a little uncomfortable, and finally couldn't hold back, stepped forward and pinched Yuanyuan's back collar.

    "I know Yuanyuan likes the immortal, but I'm by the side, and I really want to play with Yuanyuan."

    Zhu Lin never said anything about his current status. As long as it doesn't touch his fundamental interests, he will do whatever he wants, and he will do whatever he wants. Looking for a way to get something, so she wanted Yuanyuan's attention to return to herself, and Zhu Lin didn't mind acting like a baby and selling herself miserably.

    Yuanyuan turned her head because of the slight force of the collar, and then heard Zhu Lin say this, she was confused for a while, and then realized that she ignored Zhu Lin just now.

    Mingming said before that he will accompany Zhulin well.

    The kid immediately became a little guilty, and after pursing his lower lip, he softly said to Ji Moyu, "Xianzun, Yuanyuan will accompany Zhulin first, and I will play with you later~" The little milk voice is as cute as ever,

    if Maybe it would be better not to turn around to Zhu Lin's side after saying this, and ask him in a soft voice if he has anything unhappy.

    Ji Moyu narrowed his eyes slightly, and took another look at Zhu Lin.

    There is nothing wrong with it, Yuanyuan is pure and kind-hearted, she has already regarded Zhulin as a friend in the past two days, and it is normal to care about a friend's feelings.

    It's just that Zhu Lin was not happy for long.

    Just returned to the magic palace, in just a short while, Mu Fantian and Cong Wu have been brought one after another.

    When Congwu saw Yuanyuan, he only glanced at Zhulin, then went straight forward and hugged Yuanyuan, his fox eyes were aroused with a little joy, "Does Yuanyuan miss me? I have missed it these two days." Yuanyuan is thinking hard."

    Not only thinking, but also worried, but fortunately Ji Moyu still has a certain understanding of Mozun, knowing that Zhulin will not easily hurt Yuanyuan, which made Cong Wu not so worried.

    In the past, Cong Wu never imagined that one day, he would be so worried about a cub.

    Yuanyuan replied in a crisp voice: "Yuanyuan is thinking about it, I want to Congwu~"

    Zhu Lin didn't speak at this time, nor did he have any thoughts of grabbing Yuanyuan's attention.

    He was indeed a villain in this matter. Although he didn't think about making up for anything, he wasn't too careful not to let Yuanyuan play with others.

    So he just looked elsewhere in boredom.

    After a moment, I noticed that Mu Fantian hadn't said a word since he came here. Cong Wu had at least glanced at him, but Mu Fantian didn't even look at him. Very restrained.

    Just by looking at his eyes, you can feel that Yuanyuan is very important to him.

    Zhu Lin immediately raised his eyebrows, showing some interest.

    "This little brother, he just looked at Yuanyuan when he came in. Do you like Yuanyuan very much?" The

    liking he said didn't have an adult meaning, it was the kind of pure liking of a child, and when Mu Fantian heard Zhu Lin's words, Glancing at him, nodding generously, the boy's childish voice said: "I like it."