" He went to the next location without hesitation, but the speed of the magic weapon carrying the sedan chair was extremely fast, and it took less than two hours to reach the next city.

    The Demon General has never meant anything to His Majesty's decision, and now he just bows his head, expressing his obedience.

    Mo Zhulin took Yuanyuan and disappeared in place, and the next moment, he appeared in the small square pointed by Yuanyuan.

    The sudden appearance of a man and a beast caught the children's attention, and they all looked at them curiously and cautiously.

    Zhu Lin put Yuanyuan down, and the little girl immediately turned into a three-year-old child. She looked younger than the other children present, and this movement frightened them again.

    A child boldly asked: "Who are you? How did you become so suddenly?"

    Although they are the cubs of the demon clan, they are still young. Few people have seen the portrait of the demon king. Although some people participated in the grand event just now, their eyesight is limited, and no child can see the demon king's appearance clearly.

    So those who don't know are fearless, and none of them are afraid of coming.

    Zhu Lin glanced around, the demons took their children for free, and as far as he could see, they didn't see their elders.

    So Zhu Lin said, "Take my kids here to play."

    The eyes of the children shifted to Yuanyuan again, and someone asked, "She just turned into a human, is she a demon?" "You can also say

    that "

    In the upper realm, the distinction between demons and spirit beasts in human form is not very clear, and Zhu Lin didn't bother to explain Yuanyuan's identity.

    This group of children is quite polite, because of the novelty, Hula La gathered around, just watching, no one touched Yuanyuan, just looked at each of them curiously and asked questions.

    "What a small one, how old are you, little sister?"

    "What's your name?"

    "This is the first time I've seen a demon."

    "Little sister, do you want to play with us?"

    Yuanyuan asked for the first time. Surrounded by so many children who are not a few years older than her, she was a little bit at a loss and shy for a while, and her milk voice was embarrassed, and she spoke to them seriously.

    "Yuanyuan is one and a half years old. My name is Yuanyuan. I want to play with you..."

    Children who are younger than them are very curious and like it. Someone said: "You must be very good. My sister is also one and a half years old. The road is not good yet."

    The other little demons with younger brothers and sisters also nodded.

    "Mom and Dad don't let children who are too young come here to play, saying that they are easy to fall and die."

    The children were noisy, and soon chatted together. Fortunately, they didn't have any bad intentions of xenophobia, and Yuanyuan blended in smoothly.

    Zhulin, the Demon Venerable, was rarely neglected, but he didn't care. He was leaning against an iron pillar, and the equipment that operated by some unknown principle was still being thrown around. Because there were no protective measures, there were children from time to time. Get thrown out.