But in fact, the seemingly wiped-out divine sense mark was only sealed by Zhulin in a special way.

    After all, they have tied Yuanyuan here, if they are snatched back casually, wouldn't it make him lose face?

    After solving the troubles, Zhu Lin restrained the urge to pinch the little girl's face when she saw Yuanyuan's stiff mouth, and said with a warm smile, "Come on, let me show you my magic palace, which is comparable to Ji Moyu's fake The palace is much better."

    The space vortex popped up again.

    Before Yuanyuan could react to the change of environment, she heard a majestic and respectful voice.

    "Welcome to the Demon Lord!"

    There were dozens of people here, and for a while, these demons with different styles and clothes that were much more revealing than the human race all glanced at Yuanyuan more or less.

    Zhu Lin's expression remained unchanged, he slowly sat on the incomparably high throne, and placed Yuanyuan on his lap casually.

    Different from the respectful and solemn Mandian, Zhulin was very casual. He pinched Yuanyuan's face again, with a cynical smile on his face, and casually said to his subordinates: "Let me introduce, this is Ji Moyu, who I personally hired There, the little pet that was snatched."

    Yuanyuan was dazzled by the gorgeous decorations in the Demon Palace, and when she heard Zhu Lin's words, she came to her senses and was quite dissatisfied.

    "Yuanyuan is not a small pet."

    "But the outside world says that you are a fairy pet."

    Zhu Lin answered the words casually, looked at the solemn subordinates and lowered their heads one by one, and said sincerely: "Congratulations to the Demon Lord!" !”

    There was a little boredom in his eyes.

    Zhu Lin knows better than anyone what the virtues of the demon race are. In private, each of these people is more open-minded than the other, and more arrogant and wanton than the other, but when they come to him, they all have a rigid and respectful look.

    Even though this appearance was caused by Mu Qiang, who was carved into the bones of the Mozu, Zhu Lin still felt bored.

    Yuanyuan was taken aback by Zhu Lin, and then said loudly even more unconvinced: "Spiritual pets are not small pets!" The

    milk's voice actually echoed a little in the magic palace.

    Zhu Lin's gaze was also attracted to Yuanyuan, he looked at Yuanyuan with somewhat interest in his dark red eyes.

    "Everyone in the world knows that a spirit pet means a small pet."

    He teased Yuanyuan on purpose, because he thought this little pet's frantic appearance was very playful and cute.

    Yuanyuan was taken aback by his words again, her small face puffed up angrily, she knew the difference between the little pet that Zhu Lin mentioned and the spiritual pet she thought of, but she couldn't tell the difference, so I could only yell loudly.

    "It's just different!"

    Everyone said, Yuanyuan is a baby.

    Yuanyuan thought secretly in her heart, took a look at Zhulin, and decided to ignore him, so An Anxiang closed her eyes, and said mechanically, "Yuanyuan is going to sleep.

    " Unexpectedly by Zhu Lin, he thought that Yuan Yuan would refute him angrily, but the next second he saw that Yuan Yuan had already pretended to be asleep, even Zhu Lin was stunned.