Today's itinerary, for Yuanyuan, was simply having fun, and for Mu Fantian, it was just having fun with Yuanyuan. He noticed something was wrong with the two adults, but he didn't plan to take care of it.

    As for Ji Moyu and Cong Wu, they just wanted to take a good look at the demons in this city and see what was wrong.

    Yuanyuan was led by Ji Moyu.

    It was okay at first, she looked left and right, and it didn't take long before she was attracted by the demons passing by occasionally on the road.

    The appearance of the demons can become the same as that of humans, but in many cases, especially in places like Zhoulin City where demons are not rejected, most demons still prefer their original appearance.

    For example, dark complexion, dark red eyes, or the natural lines on the skin.

    With these characteristics, it is easy to distinguish the demon race from the human race. The one Yuanyuan saw along the way was the demon race.

    It wasn't until Ji Moyu said: "Yuanyuan can't keep staring at other people, they will be upset if they are noticed."

    Then Yuanyuan came to her senses, took another sneak peek at the passing demons, and then looked back, looking up at Ji Moyu Said: "Xianzun, there are so many demons. This is the first time Yuanyuan has seen so many demons."

    Most of these demons are like ordinary people. And no one will cast a strange look on them.

    It was the first time Yuanyuan saw such a scene, so she was surprised.

    When Congwu heard this, he laughed and teased Yuanyuan, "At the intersection of the two worlds, such a situation is very normal. If Yuanyuan goes to a place close to the demon world, people on the road will still see the ears and tails of beasts." .”

    Yuanyuan was immediately attracted by what Cong Wu said.

    She wanted to take out her panda ears for a walk, and looked at Congwu with bright eyes.

    "Is it the same as Yuanyuan? Congwu, is the demon world fun?"

    Congwu asked after thinking for a while, then laughed, his foxy eyes were a little confusing, "If Yuanyuan went, it should be fun." The city of the

    three clans , the scenery is quite different.

    "Is there a chance for Yuanyuan to go there once?"

    Yuanyuan's eyes were full of curiosity and anticipation. Go."

    "The Demon Emperor and I are considered acquainted."

    Yuanyuan was attracted by Ji Moyu, "When can Yuanyuan go?"

    Asking this question, Ji Moyu paused, and he looked at the quietly listening to them. Mu Fantian said: "When Brahma's experience this time is over, you can go."

    Yuanyuan thought for a while after listening, "It's more important to be with Brother Fantian."

    She said and looked at Mu Fantian.

    "Brother Fantian, will you go to the demon world with Yuanyuan to play together?"

    Mu Fantian was suddenly mentioned, and subconsciously looked at Yuanyuan, seeing the clear kindness and liking in the little girl's eyes, subconsciously scratched his face, and said: "Okay."

    Yuanyuan, who got the affirmative tone, was suddenly happy, and walked ahead with a bouncing bouncing.

    "When the time comes, Congwu will take the lead, and we can have fun."