Yuanyuan was stunned, she almost couldn't open her eyes due to the glare of the thunder, but when the tribulation thunder that contained the power of heaven fell on Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan only felt a tingling comfort.

    Um?

    Ben carefully closed his eyes and opened them again. The round eyes looked at the thunder light around him curiously, and rubbed his eyes unrealistically.

    Why does she feel that the thunder strikes her body, it doesn't seem to hurt at all?

    Yuanyuan was still confused, and one of the nine thunderstorms had already passed by.

    The Jieyun above the head was brewing thunder again, and on the scorched land that had just been struck by the Jie lightning, the little girl standing in it was shining with white light.

    And Ji Moyu saw that the defensive barrier he had set up had been shattered into spots of light, and his light-colored eyes darkened slightly. Naturally, there was no reason why his barrier would be shattered by Nascent Soul Qi Tianlei.

    The formidable power is not like thunder tribulation, but it seems that something has untied the enchantment.

    And the tribulation thunder just now struck Yuanyuan's body unambiguously.

    But looking at Yuanyuan's state again, it looks like she has been through a thunder calamity and then nourished by blessings, no matter how you look at it, it's not quite right.

    Even a group of elders who couldn't resist Yuanyuan felt that Yuanyuan's good condition was different from other people's calamity.

    Qi Sinian was beside Fenghua at this time, not as unfamiliar as at the beginning, the expressions of the two had regained their familiarity, Qi Sinian looked sideways, fixed Fenghua's eyes on Yuanyuan, and said: "This is the fairy Has the enchantment worked?"

    This is not a simple interrogative sentence, but when it was said, Qi Sinian himself had doubts about this conclusion, and Fenghua naturally understood what he meant, shook his head, slightly frown.

    "It doesn't look like it. Immortal Venerable's enchantment shattered very quickly. It doesn't feel like it was shattered by lightning."

    Yuanyuan went through calamity. They were all worried about Yuanyuan, but when the first thunder fell, Yuanyuan Yuan was completely fine, and while they were relieved, they also had doubts about this situation that they had never seen before.

    Just as he was thinking, the second thunderstorm brewed in the robbery cloud for a long time, and finally fell down with a loud noise.

    The distance between Qingshuang Sword Sect and Qingyun Sect is not close, but it is not far away. The distant thunder came and fell into Huai Xiuming's ears, but it was only a short shock. Many people would simply ignore this thunder .

    But Huai Xiuming subconsciously looked towards the direction of the thunder this time, and he could tell at a glance that this was the direction of Qing Yunzong, so he frowned slightly.

    "Is this Huashen... Nascent Soul Thunder Tribulation?"

    The thunder in this situation far surpassed the normal Nascent Soul Thunder Tribulation struck Yuanyuan again, but Yuanyuan still only felt a slight itching.

    This may be due to the fact that she has undergone body training and her physical body is extraordinarily tenacious, but it is not just because of this reason. Among the people present, only the immortal Ji Moyu has the deepest understanding of Yuanyuan's ability. Confuse.